One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon / Gurugram - Advocate Pawan Tyagi

Advocate Pawan Tyagi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon / Gurugram
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Pawan Tyagi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Tyagi provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pawan enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2010. He is a member of the Delhi Court Bar Association.

  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon / Gurugram

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pawan Tyagi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pawan Tyagi

Q: When should i file divorce case my father will get retirement benefit

I am from haryana. I am doing privet job in jammu. So since may 2016 i am living in jammu and my wife living with her parents. In my ancestral home (haryana) only my father is living. My mother is expired. My father is in govt job and going to be retired in jan 2017.i am to file divorce case but i have fear that my wife can file dowry case against me and my father. So my father can lose retirement benefit from govt. He is going to get 40-50 lakhs at retirement. Sud i wait for retirement in jan 2016 or can i proceed now if i have another way to be safe. Suggest me plz

Advocate Pawan Tyagi answered
you can file case for divorce against your wife without any fear of losing benefit of retirement of your father. there is a solution for such a problem which can not be disclosed to you on pc but if you contact me through phone or personal meeting i can tell you the proper way to file divorce case.

Q: What is the procedure to file for divorce and child custody

What should i do to initiate the divorce? I got married in 22july 2012.I am working in an IT company Its been 4 years now , but even then i have so many issues with my husband He used to threat me a lot . earlier he hit me as well but last year i filed complaint against him so after that he stopped hitting me . But its been more than one and half year that he is not giving me a single penny for household expenses we have one kid as well ,he is of 3 years now studying in a play school He never pay his fees /monthly rent/general expenses He put so many alligations on my character .

Advocate Pawan Tyagi answered
you have right to initiate proceedings for divorce under section 13 Hindu Marriage Act, for causing cruelty, desertion , adultry, etc. For permanent maintenance of your child and for you , you can claim maintenance under section 125 criminal procedure code. for the claim of maintenance you need to prove earnings of your husband like salary slip, ITR, etc. which depends upon many factors of your life, like living standard ,earning of your husband and your earning .

Q: Can girl claim for alimony and property in divorce case

If a girl files divorce case.... then does she has right to take alimony and sharing in property..?? I am a hindu girl.

Advocate Pawan Tyagi answered
You can file application for alimony but you have no right to claim property. You can file acomplaint for accommodation under section 12 of Domestic violence act together with compensation and protection . You also have right to file complaint for maintenance pendant e lite ie compensation during pendency of the suit. You can claim charges for litigation in the suit for divorce

Q: loan against my car?

I have purchased a new car through employer in Nov. 2012 and some downpaymet given by cash (rect. available). In July 2014 employer had been terminated me without given my full & final settlement including car. Car is in my hand at present. Renewal of Car Insurance in Nov. 2014 also paid by employer and cover note also given me. Now they denied that the car has been given as a facilities instead of loan.

Advocate Pawan Tyagi answered
Dear Bro whether the vehicle is registered on your name or on your employer. If it is registered on your name then it is not problematic and you can get it easily but if it is not so then it well take time

Q: In laws lied about the girl's education qualification. What can i do?

I was married last month. The girl's parents told that she was educated but now we have realized that she is uneducated and doesn't even know ABCD. I do not wish to stay with her anymore. What can i do? Divorce or annulment or can i file any case on my inlaws?

Advocate Pawan Tyagi answered
You can get your marriage annulled by the court on the ground of fraud. Otherwise mutual agreement may work but it is outside the court.Generally on ground of concealment of fact or giving false information is equivivelant to fraud. In India irretrievable breakdown of marriage is not applicable but indirectly it has been accepted under section 13 B of Hindu marriage act. But it requires one year time period since marriage then only you can apply.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pawan Tyagi

Can Advocate Pawan Tyagi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pawan Tyagi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Tyagi?

When you meet with Advocate Pawan Tyagi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Tyagi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Tyagi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Tyagi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Tyagi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pawan Tyagi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pawan Tyagi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pawan Tyagi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pawan Tyagi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.