One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma

Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKabir Marg, Jaipur
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pawan provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pawan enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2006. He is a member of Jaipur Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/2152/2006
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma

Q: Wife not coming to matrimonial house, how to proceed for divorce ?

Sir/madam I was married 3year ago i'm the only son who is having responsibility of my old parents. After marriage only once my wife came to my home after that she is not willing to come in my home nor she is responding me. From last 2 year so many time i and my parents try to bring her back to my home but we are unable to bring her back her family is also not giving responce. so please help me.

Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma answered
Husband should file a petition under sec.9H.M.act for restitution of conjugal right before Family court or District court and if Family court or District court orders for restitution and wife ignores theorder in this condition husband file a divorce pitition under sec. 13hm. act

Q: Does SC/ST get financial support from government ?

Ji me Rajput Hu or mere husband paswan h Jo sc category m ate h kya m jaan sakti Hu Ki Rajasthan government financial support Kr skti h.

Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma answered
No financial support would be given by state gov and central gov . There is no provision for any general citikzen ,which is no handicapped. Only handicapped and those persons who occures accident state or centrel gov may provide financial support

Q: How to get birth certificate of a Child whose Father is Unknown ?

I have adopted a girl child from a single mother. In the birth certificate there the name of the father is not mentioned. Now I am a single woman and the biological mother of the girl child was unmarried at the time she conceived the baby. now the registrar and birth certificate issuing office is not making the birth certificate and forcing to put a fathers name in the certificate. What can be done in this situation since the father of the baby is unknown

Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma answered
A mother should file a petition before P.O. of the civil court and various discions of Supreme court arethere for not showing the name of husband for geting birth certificate and addmission in school

Q: How to get custody of my married girlfriend's child ?

Sir mera afair meri g.f. se tha.uski shadi kahi or ho gyi.sir usne extramerital affirs rakha mere sath.uske huuband ke bhi kisi dusri girl se afair the.wo divorce lekar mujhse shadi karna chahti beech use ek baby hua jo ki mere liye banane se 2 sal kka hai sir.ladki ne ab husband se divorce lene se mna kar diya.sir mujhe apna bachcha bahut payara hai.mujhe wo chahiye .mujhe kya karna apne bete ke bina nhi rah sakta.

Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma answered
If you Tate any action for get child you may face criminal proceedings under sections _376,354,497 IPC .Because of you are not recorded father of said child do to mother of child is not your married wife

Q: Wife not coming to matrimonial home and filed case u/s 125 crpc.

Sir, I married on 27 September 2009. Since than 2 children born but unfortunately died after 3 days of birth(male baby in April 2011 and female baby in June 2014). Middle of July 2014 wife called to his father and has left my home. She says that I will not return and you can remarry. His father said I will check with her and reply you within month. But there was no reply from their side. We have called them they said we can sit and talk . So me and my mother father gone to there home and asked to her to return but she refused. In June 2016 she has make complaint in women cell, Dehradun . We have make 5 visit from Jaipur to Dehradun women cell. Wife was not satisfied by women cell procedure so she closed her complaint in women. Cell . Now she has file a case of crpc 125 in Dehradun court. What I have to do? As I am afraid that she wants to harm my parents legally by alleging false charges.

Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma answered
Sir You give the repely of sec.125 cr.PC in Dehradhun court in file and you also file a case of ivorce case in jaipur family court and take Divorce..In the Divorce pitition you give evidence that she wants harm to your parents.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma

Can Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pawan Kumar Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.