One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Patrika Gupta

Advocate Patrika Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Tax, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Patrika Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Patrika provides services in the field of Tax related matters. She has handled cases relating to builders and contractors, exporters and traders, educational institutions, societies and trusts, resorts and hotels, travel agents, sugar factories and rice industries.

Advocate Patrika enrolled with the Bar Council Of Delhi in 2011. She is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number :  D/3880/2015
  • Delhi High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Patrika Gupta How much income tax do I have to pay if I sell property worth Rs 1cr Want to purchase a car by paying 50% amount in cash to avoid tax