One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva

Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva

  Sector 15A, Faridabad

 Experience: 5 years

3 ratings
10+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property
  • Corporate
  • Banking / Finance

At present, Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva is working as the Senior Associate with a law firm at New Delhi Solicitor & Advocates (Supreme Court & Delhi High Court).

During the last two years, he has appeared before Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, Company Law Board, DRT, DRAT, NCDRC and other tribunals as well as various District Courts and prepared himself for various SLPs, Petitions and suits. In addition to all of this, he is also managing the day to day affairs of the law firm, including coordination with team of lawyers as well as clients of the firm having discussions with them.

In the past, Advocate Parmod has worked as the visiting faculty/trainer in the field of CFP, PDP, Financial Management, Banking & Insurance with various reputed institutes such as BLB Institute of Financial Markets, Indian Institute of Finance, Indian Institute of Financial Planning, International Institute of Financial Markets, NIS Sparta, New Delhi, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda (Bank assurance), India First Life Insurance, Reliance MF, ICICI Direct Center for Learning etc.

Advocate Parmod enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2580/2013

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property
  • Corporate
  • Banking / Finance


  • Company Law Board Delhi (CLB)
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India


  • MON 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SUN 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 2200/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva

He cleared all my doubts and queries. My case has also been resolved. I really want to thank Adv Parmod Kumar for helping me out.

Teena on Aug 19, 2016

Write Your Review

Latest Review

He cleared all my doubts and queries. My case has also been resolved. I really want to thank Adv Parmod Kumar for helping me out.
By Teena
View all Reviews >>

Get advice from Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva

Fill in your details and Advocate Parmod Kumar Sachdeva will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News