One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Parminder Singh Jassi

Advocate Parminder Singh Jassi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 19C, Chandigarh
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Parminder Singh Jassi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Parminder Singh Jassi's office is in Sector 19C, Chandigarh.
  • District Court Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Mohali

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Parminder Singh Jassi Husband wants to get separated but I want to stay with him What to do if husband wants divorce and I do not want divorce