One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Pallav Sharma

Advocate Pallav Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShastri Nagar, Jodhpur
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pallav Sharma completed his law in the year 2016 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pallav enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2016.

Enrollment Number : R/913/2016
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jodhpur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pallav Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pallav Sharma

Q: Divorce maintenance charge settlement issue we demanding 20 lakh

My sister's divorce talk stuck at maintanance amount. We demanding 20lakh they are ready for 10 lakh. What to do please suggest, should we agree to 10 lakh as she has a child.

Advocate Pallav Sharma answered
This always depends upon your lifestyle, how much you earn, how much your husband earns, what are your monthly expenses and what are your husband and child monthly expenses. It cannot be said how much amount the court will allow as alimony or maintaince but court will take all these circumstances and instances in consideration before it pass any order. There is no straight jacket rule as such.

Q: Challenging a decree passed by Lok adalat made by fraud

How can I challenge to a consent decree made by fraud and passed by Lok adalat in 1990 in hindu family dispute.

Advocate Pallav Sharma answered
The scope for appeal of the order/decree passed by lok adalat is very limited and it can only be done for specific grounds and it comes under civil law domain. And since this decree/order is 27 years old so I dont think court will entertain this there is rare chance of it since you have slept over your rights for 27 years.

Q: How to resolve dispute in joint family property

 we have a two story house, on the ground floor I and my family lives and on the floor above my uncle and his family live. we are living together for 24 years . from last 10 years my uncle is creating problems like abusing and threatening and was not paying electricity bills . so 7 years ago my father allowed him to take a new connection on his name for that floor. now 2-3 years back and now when i was not at home he and his son beated my father and mother as my father has still not filled a complain against them. now they are saying that they will never vacate the my brother is in army and i work in bank in m.p and my parents live there .House was bought by my father and the property belongs to him and is in his name(my father) it is neither joint nor encestral .if we takes a legal action how much time it will take for us to win and we force the out by any method so that there is no legal action taken against us( they have all the address proof for this address)

Advocate Pallav Sharma answered
Firstly its not your ancestoral property therefore he cant ask for any share in this property legally. Secondly there is no question of easement right developed over this property since it doesnt come under its ambit. thirdly, you can go under civil suit for eviction suit and under criminal suit we can file house trespass as well as some other provisions under IPC.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pallav Sharma

Can Advocate Pallav Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pallav Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pallav Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Pallav Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pallav Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pallav Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pallav Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pallav Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pallav Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pallav Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pallav Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pallav Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.