One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Nitish Chaudhary

Advocate Nitish Chaudhary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoConnaught Place, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Motor Accident, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nitish Chaudhary has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nitish provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Consumer related Matters, Recovery Matters, Motor Accident Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nitish enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2728/2015
  • Consumer Court, Shalimar Bagh
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nitish Chaudhary. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nitish Chaudhary

Q: Sports person facing harassment by department and not allowed to paly

I am meritorious sports person and I got recruited on sports quota in dgqa department ministry of Defence in 2014.since that time m not allowed to play cricket due to non availability of cricket team at present department.nor m eligible to play in Tamil nadu only eligible to play in my native place only.and department doesn't have cricket team so ultimately I will not get any benefits like increment.incentive.out of turn promotion based on my sports performance.department has other sports and sports person representing department.but m facing harassment by department.i have filled case in C.A.T principal bench delhi in Aug 2015.but till now is still pending and my lawyer is not listening to us we clearly told we want relief.but since case started he isi always ready to give excuses & not receiving phone.sir it's matter of sports person.i want transfer to sister department in same case is getting stretch in C.A.T. How can i get relief or how can i play my sports?

Advocate Nitish Chaudhary answered
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,Since an O.A. in respect of the subject-matter issue is already pending before the Ld. Central Administrative Tribunal, New Delhi, you would be unable to file another Application or Petition in respect of the same.At the same time, if the delay being caused isn't owing to a fault by you/your lawyer, you could approach the Hon'ble High Court of Delhi by way of a Writ Petition and seek appropriate directions.Also, it would be advisable to review the contents of your O.A. and the reliefs sought therein, to check whether such reliefs meet your expectations or not. Otherwise, it would further be advisable to withdraw the O.A. with liberty and approach afresh, including the reliefs being sought at present.Regards,

Q: Gave money to friend and now he is not returning calls, how to recover

Gave 10000 rs to friend via neft . After taking money he isnt taking my calls . Sent money so that he could send apples from himachal

Advocate Nitish Chaudhary answered
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,Firstly, you should arrange your records, physical and electronic, to verify whether the said arrangement (apples for money) was ever recorded in any form between you and your friend.Secondly, have a Legal Notice be issued (if your friend continues to be unreachable) for recovery of your money.Finally, approach the Court in the event you haven't gotten your money back.However, I must inform you that the entire procedure should cost at least Rs. 10,000/-, such that you might win the case but lose more money.At the same time, you could approach the Police Station to lodge a FIR against your friend to pursue criminal action.Regards,

Q: Defamation by a policeman how to punish him

I met this policeman on a wrking day whr I assisted him for his shopping. Aftr quitting my job he got my number from my wrkplace. Then he called me, tried to propose me even after telling him that I hv a bf he kept on calling me n msging as well. Meanwhile I was facing trouble in my relationship, till the time that person literally brainwashd me that he's thr to support, so that I can rectify the issues in my relationshp. Sometimes he told me that he's like a big bro n sometimes he became flirtatious. I never liked his flirts n always told him that I respect him n never hv feelings for him coz I just love my bf. I met him twice fr one or two hours as he insisted many a times, but in public places. While I was thinking that he is a nice person n a well wisher friend... he said irrelevant n unrealistic stories at my workplace to my ex senior that I had sex with him, he lied that he has my compromising video n objectionable pictures while I never done anything wrong. Please tell me how to punish him?

Advocate Nitish Chaudhary answered
Dear Ma'am,Please note that, on the basis of the information published by you, you have two broad options available to you.1. You could either approach the Station House Officer (SHO) of the relevant Police Station to initiate a complaint against the concerned officer.2. You could approach the Court to file a Complaint under Section 156(3) of the Cr.P.C. to request filing of a FIR and investigation upon the same against the concerned officer. You would be required to comply with necessary sanction/permission, should the same be applicable in your case.Regards,

Q: How to obtain a missing person death certificate

I  live in delhi . My mother was missing from loni ( up ) .I have police fir report . How to get my mother death certificate issue from the court I have non traceable report given by police station after 7 year . .please i requested to u suggest me how can i get death certificate of my mother ...

Advocate Nitish Chaudhary answered
Dear Sir/ Ma'am,You would be required to file a Civil Suit for Declaration seeking a declaration that your mother, on account of being missing and untraceable for more than 7 years, may be treated as deceased.If the last known residence of your mother was in UP, and considering the area of the FIR, you would have to approach the Civil Court of that jurisdiction.Regards

Q: Does pending case affect getting a govt job

Sir/Mam, I have been wrongly framed by a woman due to her personal enmity with my masi u/s 354A/509/323-34. Although my name is not in the FIR as she didn't know my name, I applied for anticipatory bail in the Rohini court, which got dismissed by the ASJ, and now she knows my name and address. Soon I will appeal to high court. Few months back, my masi had filed the similar charges against the male members of the complainant's family. Now they are seeking revenge. I have cleared my SSC CGL exams and my documents verification is next month. What should I do? Is my job safe? Shall I tell the SSC about the case on my verification day? Would SSC cancel my candidature?

Advocate Nitish Chaudhary answered
Dear Sir,Please note that until you've been named in the FIR and/or you've been charge-sheeted in a case, there is no criminal case pending against you.Please approach a legal professional and clear your doubts which lead you to believe that there's a criminal case pending against you.As such, there is no impediment and no declaration of any sort is required at this stage.Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nitish Chaudhary

Can Advocate Nitish Chaudhary represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nitish Chaudhary can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary?

When you meet with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nitish Chaudhary regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nitish Chaudhary?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nitish Chaudhary can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.