One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Nipun Beniwal

Advocate Nipun Beniwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Family, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nipun Beniwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Nipun provides services in various fields of, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nipun enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2014. He is the member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/784/2014
  • Jaipur District Court,
  • Rajasthan High Court,
  • Sessions Court, Jaipur

Get advice from Advocate Nipun Beniwal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Nipun Beniwal Regrading document verification of result awaited candidate Someone defrauded my father and took his account OTP and misused