One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Nikhil Sabharwal

Advocate Nikhil Sabharwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 51B, Chandigarh
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Nikhil Sabharwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Nikhil Sabharwal's office is in Sector 51B, Chandigarh.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Nikhil Sabharwal MCD doing illegal construction and threatening my family Personal property acquired by government without compensation