One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Nidhi Vaidya

Advocate Nidhi Vaidya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMG Road, Indore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Startup, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Nidhi Vaidya completed her law in the year 2007 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Divorce, Family, Consumer Court, Child Custody, Arbitration, Property, Startup, Corporate, Wills/Trusts and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Nidhi enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2007. She is a member of the Indore Bar Association & Indore High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number :MP/1466-A/2007
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • District Court, Indore
  • Family Court, Indore
  • Indore District Forum
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Nidhi Vaidya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Nidhi Vaidya

Q: Can a will be made for an ancestral property?

sir kya ancestral property ki will banayi ja skti hai ya nhi .aur agar will bna li hai to kya wo vaild hogi ya nhi

Advocate Nidhi Vaidya answered
A person cannot make a will of the entire ancestral property ; such will is not valid. But he can make a will of his particular share in the ancestral property provided he has no coparcenors existing at that time.

Q: Uncle gave his property through will wants to sell it to third person

I have a registered will of my uncle.. Can i directly sell it to third party without transfering it to my own name???? And what is the prodecure for that

Advocate Nidhi Vaidya answered
Before selling it to a third party the property needs to be transferred and mutated in the name of the beneficiary in the relevant government and/or revenue records depending upon the nature of the property. Mere possession of property through registered will does not make you an owner, property transfer is must.For further legal advice on transfer and mutation please contact our office.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Nidhi Vaidya

Can Advocate Nidhi Vaidya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Nidhi Vaidya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya?

When you meet with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Nidhi Vaidya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Nidhi Vaidya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Nidhi Vaidya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.