One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Naveen Chopra

Advocate Naveen Chopra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Chandigarh
LawRato26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Naveen Chopra completed his law in the year 1998 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

He was a Senior Panel Standing Council for Government of India from 2004-2014 and he is currently a Standing Council of ICAR as well as BBMB.

He is also Standing Council/Legal Advisor to the Punjab University of Chandigarh, PGI Chandigarh, CCSHAU Hisar, National Insurance Company, Oriental Insurance Company & various other institutes and autonomous bodies.

Advocate Naveen enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 1998. He is a member of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1310/1998
  • District Court Chandigarh
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Naveen Chopra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Naveen Chopra

Q: What steps can be taken if the divorce is not properly taken

My friend got married and after few months he got divorced with 100 Rs notarized stamp paper . Now his wife got married to another guy , so what steps my friend can take against his previous wife and her new husband . Her new husband threatened my friend few times to beat him up if he raise any issues .

Advocate Naveen Chopra answered
Your friend will have to take his previous wife and her new husband i confidence to teach them that divorse on stamp paper has no sanctity of law and their marriage is no marriage in eyes of law and children born out of this new wedlock are illegitmate .Your friend along with his previos wife can file a case of divorce by mutual consent wihout refering to the second marriage and can get the legal divorce

Q: In laws forcing to close the FIR wants to get mutual separation

A for was registered against my in laws.but nothing is happing. My in laws asked us to mutual separation and close to FIR .I am not able to run file court case I only want my right.but they asked me to sing a agreement wrtiitn with that I registered FIR to someone influence and I don't want to run fir was not is geniune. I never get a single penny from my inlaws and they never mention it on affidavits. I want to know is it right .I never sing it. Will be a apt reason of closing fir

Advocate Naveen Chopra answered
I do’t know under what section FIR is regd but u should get fir under section 498A,406 IPC regd and also file complaint under domestic Violence Act for claiming right of residence through yr advocate .For pursuing yr rights get in touch with a lawyer in yr town.Do’t give divorce without getting sufficient ailimony.

Q: Girlfriend threatening to take legal action if I don't marry her

I had relationship with a girl for past 1 year. I never commited her regarding marriage. We had sex on few occasions. We had lots of fight in our relationship & she is too agressive & i didn;t felt that bonding with her & also i know that i won't be able to live happily if we marry. I broke up with her at last. Now after 1 month from break up she is threatening me to take legal action if i don't continue relationship with her & marry her. Though I had never given her commitment of marriage, she is now forcing me to give commitment too, else she will report to police & spoil my career & reputation for not continuing relationship & marrying her. What shall i do now? Is she can do some damage?. I am hindu & she is also hindu. Also my parents are against this marriage too.

Advocate Naveen Chopra answered
It is in your interest to resolve the issue with her otherwise you know law is pro women these days.Since she can file FIR u/S 376 IPC ie rape.The Police as per amendment in CrPC will have to regd FIR on her sole statement even without preliminary enquiry.In such cases even to get anticipatory bail is really difficult.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Naveen Chopra

Can Advocate Naveen Chopra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Naveen Chopra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Chopra?

When you meet with Advocate Naveen Chopra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Chopra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Chopra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Chopra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Chopra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Naveen Chopra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Naveen Chopra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Naveen Chopra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Naveen Chopra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.