One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Naman Saraswat

Advocate Naman Saraswat

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
Park Road, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Naman Saraswat has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Naman Saraswat's office is in Park Road, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Top Reviews

Prashanth - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Naman clarified all my doubts and gave guidance on further proceedings which very few lawyers would do.
Mar 22, 2019
Helen - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good responsible lawyer - has patience for listening and takes interest in the case, My case is still in the initial stage.
Sep 20, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Naman Saraswat Consumer court case against titan watches Legal remedies if online shopping website delivers wrong product