One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Muralidhara P

Advocate Muralidhara P

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRMV Extension, Bangalore
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Muralidhara P has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Muralidhara provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Muralidhara enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1999. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/726/1999

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Muralidhara P. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Muralidhara P

Q: Delay in returning money borrowed 4 years ago

I would like to know the procedure of recovering money from relative which he borrowed long ago. (May be 4 years ago). Recently he gave a cheque in the month of March 2016 and asked to deposit after weeks time. Till today he keeps on prolonging to have cash in his account, ans asking me not to deposit and keep waiting.Hence I have decided to take this legally and recover the money. When ever I contact he will pick some times and will not pick sometimes. But when ever he picks my call, gives reason saying not today, may be tomo. etc. Just today I have dropped the cheque in HDFC ATM dropbox.

Advocate Muralidhara P answered
you have two options to recovery the said amount. one is after dishounring the cheque with in a 30 days you have issue legal notice to the opposite party, after the service of notice you have to file criminal complaint before the jurisdictional magistrate. and another one is that after issuing notice you can file money suit for recover of said amount but here you have to pay court fee. if you want more details you can contact me through personally.

Q: Step mother want to sell fathers property how can we stop

Dear Sir/Madam, My mother expired due to sickness hence my father got married again. We are 2 daughters and my step mother has a son. My father is having health issues, now my step mother is asking for share in property. Father has a newly built house which is worth more than 25 lakhs and has almost 4 acres of farming land. Could you please guide on equal share and daughters rights on Father's property. We both daughters are married, she mentally torture us whenever we go home and ill-treat us. Which case can be filed against her? How can we stop her from selling the house. Need justice.

Advocate Muralidhara P answered
see first you have to ascertain whether that properties is your father self acquired property or its ancestral property it is a ancestral property then you have right in the property, then you can file partition suit before court and to get injunction order to not to sell the property. if you contact me with documents i can guide you.

Q: Husband having affairs what action can I take

If husband bringing prostitutes at home in wife absence and also maintaining physical relation with other women.wife has all proof phone record,social site chat etc.does punishment exist for such husband who damage girl life.please suggest.thanks

Advocate Muralidhara P answered
if the wife got all evidence to show that her husband is having illicit relationship with other woman, she approach court of law for necessary action against the husband and court will punish him in accordance in law.

Q: Can High court be against the stay order passed by lower court

Lower Court has given a stay on a properly, can we approach high court with a petition to vacate the stay even when the matter is in lower court?

Advocate Muralidhara P answered
first disclose what type of stay is granted, for what relief you filed case, what is the interim order, during the pend ency of the suit in lower court you can approach the Hon'ble High Court for vacating the stay order, but you have to disclose that in view of the stay order you have put into hardship.

Q: Father bought property will the same be included in the joint property

There is joint family property which has not been divided yet. Now my father has bought some property on his own, will it also be included in joint family property?

Advocate Muralidhara P answered
It has looked into the source of income to purchase said property. and When it is purchased, if any body claims that source of income to purchase said property from joint family income then it comes under joint family property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Muralidhara P

Can Advocate Muralidhara P represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Muralidhara P can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Muralidhara P?

When you meet with Advocate Muralidhara P for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Muralidhara P?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Muralidhara P, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Muralidhara P?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Muralidhara P, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Muralidhara P?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Muralidhara P regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Muralidhara P?

The cost of hiring Advocate Muralidhara P can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.