One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Mukunda M

Advocate Mukunda M

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNarayanapura, Wilson Garden, Bangalore
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Mukunda M completed his law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mukunda enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2012.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2396/2012
  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mukunda M. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mukunda M

Q: Procedure for wife to stay with husband according to HMA.

Sir, i want to know, is there any section/law, that wife has to stay where husband is staying, whether he stays in town of village. Our religion (Hindu) Kannada person.

Advocate Mukunda M answered
HiThere is no law or section which say wife to stay with husband where ever he stay. But there is law which say wife should stay with husband. If wife does not stay with husband and deserted. he can file conjugal rights.

Q: In intercaste marriage wife not coming home and asking for divorce

Sir I married a girl on 21feb 2017 it is registered marriage with our convent from marriage she is leaving in her parents house we are neighbours leaving in same place now her parents new we have married I told her parents we have done marriage you send her to my home but they are not ready to send her they are saying our caste doesn't match when I asked my wife to come home she is also not ready to come due to parents fear she is saying we will take divorce and finish this marriage we had came in physical relations many times I don't want divorce I want to take her my home &live life .what should I do pl.give me guidence

Advocate Mukunda M answered
Try to speak and convince her. If not file a case on restitution of conjugal rights. When did you get married. But try to convince her.

Q: Not happy with my marriage husband facing hard time in his business

Hi Sir/Madam, This is the first time im asking query reg divorce proceedings. Dont know how to go about. Im not happy in my marriage for sometime now.My husband running a business and we had hard times in business...Still there are lot of tensions in business due to which we have constant arguements and fights. We dont talk much staying in one house. He has involved me also in the business activities. Due to these constant arguements our personal relationship has drifted away. He maintains a secretive lifestyle and he travels very often to abroad for work purpose. One time i caught him going to a trip to Bangkok with a Chinese Lady vendor of ours In China who supplies us some material.inspite of having his and her ticket evidence and chats he didnt admit to it. From that day im upset about it. I dint take it much seriously though after that,as it should not effect our business. And i have many more issues with him and finding it difficult to cope up with him. Pls advice. We both hindu.

Advocate Mukunda M answered
If you have decided to go for divorce the above reason is enough. Madam You have not told whether you have child or not and you have also not told whether you want maintance.

Q: Mother died leaving property to the father who married again

Sir/madam My mother died 20 years ago and she had a house on her name registered my father maried againto widow and don't have any children from 2nd wife but she has a girl from her previous marriage now my father wants to sell the house do we have any right in the property and what is the right my father has in the property Regards Ali

Advocate Mukunda M answered
On whoes name now property is their?. If it is in your father name also, you have right on property. You and your father as equal share. Second wife and her daughter as right in your father share not in your share.

Q: What to do if case filed against you in DV Act

My wife is living seperately from me since March 2016. She was pregnant at that time and had gone to maika for delivery. My son was born premature in Apr 2016. She alleges that me and my parents didnt take care of her that is why she had premature delivery. My parents dont live with me and she had not visited sarural after marriage. She has not come home after Mar 16. I am planning to file for divorce and she is threatening to file DV case. My question is what happens if she files a DV case and what steps should I take if that happens

Advocate Mukunda M answered
are you sent legal notice since 2016 ? she can file DV act case for maintenance but this is not solution.if you are filing divorce you have to give maintenance.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mukunda M

Can Advocate Mukunda M represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mukunda M can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mukunda M?

When you meet with Advocate Mukunda M for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mukunda M?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mukunda M, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mukunda M?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mukunda M, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mukunda M?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mukunda M regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mukunda M?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mukunda M can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.