One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Mukesh Panch

Advocate Mukesh Panch

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoWhitefield, Bangalore
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Mukesh Panch completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mukesh enrolled with the Karnataka Bar Council in 2013.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1430/2013
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mukesh Panch. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mukesh Panch

Q: Husband beats me and has an extra marital affair

recently i got to know my husband is sleeping with an unmarried women , i have the evidence , i have confronted both of them in january 2018 , wherein he(my husband ) got violent and hit me and denied any illicit relationship with her .However he keeps her overnight in the house , i stay in the hostel.The reason i shifted out to the hostel was domestic abuse. Now on what basis can i go to the police ? can i file a complaint on both of them to the police and can i confront them in police station with their parents as i want both of their parents to know what exactly they are doing?

Advocate Mukesh Panch answered
Approach police with evidence and file a complaint for bigamy, also you can file a petition under domestic violence..

Q: Who pays the fees for License for school ?

My friend has opened trust and got license for school on trust name.i am a partner in that school .my question is as school license and trust are on their names as a partner should i pay the fees even for license

Advocate Mukesh Panch answered
if the school license is on the trust name, as a partner you also have to pay the license fee.

Q: What will be share of grandson over ancestral property?

Presently a civil case is going on form my grandfather sons for property partition.Can, I put case on my grandfather sons regarding my grandfather(died) property. If I put the case.Then what is the status of my father case regarding partition.

Advocate Mukesh Panch answered
To answer a query on a partition on the joint family property, first v have to have the family tree and also have to understand who acquired title to the property and when he acquired??????????????????????????????

Q: Legal procedure to file a complaint with NCDRC

Property Christian Some one trying to grab my site how to file a complaint in NCDRC.

Advocate Mukesh Panch answered
Your query is not clear, but for any dispute with respect to the land approach civil court

Q: Legal action against rape & threatening by guy and his sister

I was raped in Bangalore during my visit in Oct 2014 and was threatened with dire consequences by the guy and his sister. I am above 55 years old and unable to live with myself. Coming from a very conservative back ground I was very afraid. I need justice how do I go about it. I am extremely depressed. I don't live in Bangalore and going there is very costly. Can I fight for justice in my home town. I don't have any proof as they made sure that they destroyed everything. The man and woman are powerful people. Can I get justice?

Advocate Mukesh Panch answered
Please approach the jurisdictional police or file PCR in court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mukesh Panch

Can Advocate Mukesh Panch represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mukesh Panch can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Panch?

When you meet with Advocate Mukesh Panch for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Panch?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Panch, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Panch?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Panch, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mukesh Panch?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mukesh Panch regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mukesh Panch?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mukesh Panch can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.