One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra

Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVasundhara, Ghaziabad
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra completed his law in the year 2016. and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Cyber Crime, Property, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mukesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2017. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/00448/2017
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gautambuddha Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra

Q: Can a son claim share in grandfathers property after fathers death

sir dada jii ke 2 bhai nahi dada jii 3 bete hai pr ab 2 hai mere papa ki tho death ho gai hai tho vo mere taau jii hai or vo khe rahe hai ki tumhara koi share nhi hai dada ji ki property me khte hai ki tumhare papa tho nhi rhae islie tum rights khoo chuke hoo???

Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra answered
आपके पिताजी के मृत्यु से आपके पैतृक सम्पत्ति पर आपका हक़ कम नहीं होता। आपका अधिकार पुरख़ों के सम्पत्ति में उतना हीं है जितना कि आपके हिस्सेदारी में भागीदारों की संख्या के अनुसार आना चाहिए । बाक़ी आप आसपास किसी जानकार वक़ील से पूरे तथ्य के साथ सम्पर्क करें ।

Q: Brother buys a property, can rest of the brothers claim a share in it

Sir middle brothers leave the village &go to another place and earning money &buy some land for his own name .then another younger &elder brother can claim for this land share . is it acceptable or not? after that, this middle brother can claim for his share on his fathers property .can he got his share from his fathers property or not?

Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra answered
In case of share in the land bought by a brother claims of other brothers depends upon circumstances so u have to consult a good property lawyer in your city with full documents and explanation of circumstances u r in ..Secondly, the person who bought the land can claim a share in ancestral properties as he is a coparcener ..

Q: False domestic violence case against family filed by wife

I have filed a divorce against my wife in family court. After few month she filed a false domestic violence and dowry case against me and my family.In holi she went to her parents home and never came back.she blamed us that we beated her badly and threw her from the house. Now she is blaming us for domestic violence.She dont want to live with me bcoz her younger brother is handicapped and she wants to live with her.She has demanded a maintenance of Rs 200000 and monthly Rs 25000. Also she is claiming Rs 3000000 for dowry which is wrong.She is also demanding house compensation. What to do. I have filed case first in family court and after that she filed this domestic violence case . What to do pls help me

Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra answered
From the information you have given it is clear that she has filed a case under domestic violence act (DV act) and criminal case under IPC 498A after u filed petition for divorce.. Under DV act she can file application for protection, residence and compensation only so don't be fearful of being arrested.. In criminal case under 498A police will make preliminary inquiry then only it can arrest you .. meanwhile you can file application for anticipatory bail.. about demand for maintenance and compensation I need further details as advice can not be given based on what u have said.. u need to consult a lawyer with all documents etc..

Q: How can a flat of in-laws of my brother be transferred in my name

how can a flat of in-laws of my brother be transferred in my name with minimum tax outgo and legally

Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra answered
There are multiple ways to do so to save the tax on such transfer :1. If the property is gifted directly to you by them at the time of your marriage it will not any tax other than stamp duty for registration of gift deed.2. Let it be gifted to your sister in law after that she can gift you that property so that no income tax is charged.3. Through will but it is like long term thing with many uncertainties like change of will during life time of testator...4. Through Sale purchase agreement but it will incur some tax in the form of income tax. Many other options are there but it depends upon particulars of your case in detail.. thank you

Q: Can wife sell a property which is bought by husband on her name

I registered land in my wife name year 1997.she is house wife no income.she can sell the land without my knolge. The documents is with het.

Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra answered
Yes she can but you can file a suit to declare such sale deed if you can. But you have to show that you have given the all considerations for the purchase and your wife has contributed nothing as she didn't had any source of income at the time of purchase of land or she anyway hadn't given a penny for the purpose.. for the person who has bought property in the name of his wife or daughter it is more crucial to show that that a person to succeed in a suit for establishment of his title in respect of a property purchased by him with his own funds in the name of his wife or unmarried daughter, he should prove that the purchase was not made for the benefit of the wife or unmarried daughter, as the case may be, on the other hand, it was purchased for his own benefits.For more detailed advice you may contact me.. thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra

Can Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra?

When you meet with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mukesh Kumar Mishra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.