One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Mudita Sharma

Advocate Mudita Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mudita Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mudita Sharma's office is in Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB) Delhi,
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board, Ahmedabad,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Rajasthan High Court,
  • State Commission Delhi,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Jaipur,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Questions Answered by Advocate Mudita Sharma Section 354 added after charge framing, is it valid