One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Mridul Aggarwal

Advocate Mridul Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Supreme Court, Delhi
21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mridul Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 21 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mridul Aggarwal's office is in Supreme Court, Delhi.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Questions Answered by Advocate Mridul Aggarwal My in law acquired my house and not wiling to vacate it what to do Wife cheating on me, putting false allegation and toturing me & family