One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Mitesh Sharma

Advocate Mitesh Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNyay Nagar, Indore
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mitesh Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mitesh provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mitesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2005. He is a member of Indore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/3346/2005
  • District Court, Indore
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mitesh Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mitesh Sharma

Q: Time period within which counter FIR is to be filed

Counter fir kitane time me kar sakte h

Advocate Mitesh Sharma answered
There is no time suggested as per law to file a counter FIR, but you should file it as soon as possible after the incident took place bcoz u have to prove that both of the crimes are connected to each other.

Q: Legal consequences for withdrawing the mutual divorce case

Hello sir , I got love marrige since 2015 I spare two days with my wife . We filed 13B because of pressure of her's family but I don't want to give her divorce , if I'll withdraw what kind of case they can file against me . They have convinced my wife now she is not with me plz give me legal suggestions

Advocate Mitesh Sharma answered
In the matter of section 13B of HMA both of the parties have to appear before the court to record their statement. If one of the parties does not appear in the court to record his/her statement court will dismiss the petition. This is ur constitutional right no one can stop u doing that.

Q: Maintenance in case husband working in a private sector

Iam hindu and i wish to know how to get proper maintenance as husband work in private sector..and i dnt have anyoroof already apply for RTI but not get any response from one month.

Advocate Mitesh Sharma answered
You have to file cases under section 125 of Crpc and under section 12 of domestic violence act. If you are residing in a rented house you should present the rent agreement along with your petition. No matter if you don't have any income proof of your husband, the decision will be in your favour.

Q: What to do to speed up a mutual divorce case?

Hi, my lawyer had filed mutual divorce petition in the month of September 2017 and we got the date of 17th November for getting report but unfortunately my lawyer could not attend on that day and got a new date of 10th January 2018. Now when I asked my lawyer for the reference number he is lingering the matter. So I want to know that what all procedure is more left to get the decree? And if my lawyer leave my case in the mid than what can I do? Please help me as I want to come out of this case as soon as possible. I have not asked for any alimony. Just I have a son of 6 years he will be with me.

Advocate Mitesh Sharma answered
In the cases under section 13{B} of HMA 1955, the court may grant divorce after six month's separation period and those six months start from date of filing the petition. If you got a date of next month and you want to change your lawyer you can change them by taking n.o.c. from them.

Q: Want to claim for child custody after divorce from my husband

im a mother of two sons of 5 and 6. if i get divorced now , can i ask for custody after 5 to 6 years. im a hindu

Advocate Mitesh Sharma answered
You can file a suit under the provisions of guardian and wards act for seeking custody of your children. That suit will be filed where children are residing. You have to proove that you are capable enough to take care of them.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mitesh Sharma

Can Advocate Mitesh Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mitesh Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mitesh Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Mitesh Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mitesh Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mitesh Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mitesh Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mitesh Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mitesh Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mitesh Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mitesh Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mitesh Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.