One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Minu Sinha

Advocate Minu Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Patna
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Minu Sinha completed her law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Divorce, Civil, Family, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Minu enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2012.

  • Civil Court, Patna
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Minu Sinha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Minu Sinha

Q: How to hire government lawyer in India?

Hi, I need a criminal lawyer but I don't have money. How can I apply for a government-appointed free lawyer? Also, what about the quality of the lawyer provided? Will they be as good as a private lawyer?

Advocate Minu Sinha answered
Dear sir/mam,Govt. lawyer cannot take a pvt. case. So, You have to apply in Legal Aid Cell in District Court or The High Court as required. A lawyer will be provided to you at state expenditure. yes, they as good as private lawyers. But from your question it seems you want to know that whether they will take your case seriously or not. then, it is depends upon the lawyer and nature of your case also.

Q: how to get bail in ipc 307 when rejected by lower court ?

Sir when 5 month cross police is not submit a injuries report and also civil court reject bail what is the process to get bail in 307 ipc case

Advocate Minu Sinha answered
Dear sir, You should file an application for Bail in sessions court if bail is rejected by Magistrate court or High court if bail rejected by sessions court. sec 307 is Non bailable and cognizable offence, bail is Depending upon the facts of the case, the judge decides whether you should get bail or not. In non-bailable cases, bail is not the right but the discretion of the judge if regards the case as fit for the grant of bail, it regards imposition of certain conditions as necessary in the circumstances. So, you should hire a lawyer who will study your case in details and than after go with further procedure regarding the bail.

Q: Want to make legal documentation of distribution of property


Advocate Minu Sinha answered
for this you can file a partition suit in the competent court in which property is situated and you may distribute through partition deed. for these you will have to take a help of a lawyer. partition deed subject to stamp duty.

Q: Buyer refusing to pay amount after registration of plot in his name

Hello sir/madam I have a query my grandfather had property which have been divided into my father and my uncle ..The only two sons of my grandfather .But that division was not very proper ..And finally my father has decided to sale his property ..And a person has took that property but at that time no legal documents has made to sale those property and my father at that time also registered the property at the name of that person ..But now he is refusing to give money ...What we should do..And what is the solution of this ..Please help me . Thank u

Advocate Minu Sinha answered
If registration of the land is already done and in sale deed, dues consideration amount has been not mentioned then after you can not claim for amount / money. firstly you need to read the sale deed whether dues amount is mentioned or not.

Q: Uncle refusing to provide papers of property belonging to grandfather

I belong to a hindu brahmin family, my grandfather purchased a plot (6 kattha) in Patna, Bihar. The land was registered on my grandmother's name. My grandmother died in 1997. My grandfather died in 2001. They had 2 children (boys) I.e. my father and his younger brother. A house was constructed on the land during the lifetime of both my grandparents. The house is constructed in approximately 2.5 kattha . We are currently living in this very house. My father (I.e. the elder son of my grand father) died in the year 2007. Since then my uncle ( my father's younger brother) has the custody of the property papers and refuses to even show us the papers. Recently I required the papers for a education loan which he refused to give. We are in a very problematic situation . Please advice us what to do.

Advocate Minu Sinha answered
In these circumstances you should filed a partition suit in the court having jurisdictions for the same.secondly you can get the certified copy of the property from the registry officeand take help from a advocate for the same.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Minu Sinha

Can Advocate Minu Sinha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Minu Sinha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Minu Sinha?

When you meet with Advocate Minu Sinha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Minu Sinha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Minu Sinha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Minu Sinha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Minu Sinha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Minu Sinha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Minu Sinha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Minu Sinha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Minu Sinha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.