One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Mehul Khare

Advocate Mehul Khare

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBlock No. 6, Nyaya Marg, Allahabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mehul Khare completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Criminal, Family, Labour & Service, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mehul enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of the Allahabad High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/2875/2015
  • Allahabad High Court
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mehul Khare. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mehul Khare

Q: Can I register a company along with my job

Currently I am working in a private company. Can I register a PVT LTD. Company under my name along with my job?

Advocate Mehul Khare answered
Yes you can. Since you will be the Chief Managing Director/ Director in your company, it cannot be considered to be pursuing another job, so there is no conflict to that extent. However, you should refer to the terms and conditions of your service as provided under your appointment letter/ contract of service, with respect to get a clear idea of the same. Also consult the in-house counsel in the pvt co. in which you are working to discuss the same.

Q: How to make son and daughter in law to vacate the house

My husband died on 16/09/16. I have three daughters(two unmarried and one married) and two sons. My younger son also died on 21/11/2017. After the marriage of my elder son within a period of 1.5 years he and his wife showed a very bad conduct and went to his in-laws. It incurred a huge loss in our family business. He has returned after a period of 10 years after my husband's death and forcibly took our entire business. Now he does not give me any money and also takes the rents of the properties that are in my name. He and his wife torture us a lot and always monitor our activities. I want both of them to vacate my house that is in my husband's name. So kindly advice me with steps and procedure that I should acquire so that they can leave my house and have no legal rights in the future also.

Advocate Mehul Khare answered
First get your name mutated in the nagar nigam records, so that the house gets transferred in your name. If there is a will in your favor, then file the same before the nagar nigam or if your husband died inte-state, then also by means of Succession Act, you will be the sole owner of the said property. You have both the remedies to initiate civil (eviction suit) as well as criminal proceedings(relevant sections of forceful possession under IPC) against your son and daughter.

Q: will I get a government job when ipc 323 504 506 pending in court

Sir/madam, I am student and I am selected in central govt in class c post. there was a dispute between my uncle and my parents and he reported an N.C.R against me and my parents but as there was no action taken by policemen he approaches CJM court and filed a case against us for IPC 323, 504, 506. now the court asks policemen to present a charge sheet. I was not present there and I gave the proof that I am at my college at the time when the incident happened. will this case affect my job selection? what can I do?

Advocate Mehul Khare answered
Before joining any govt. post, the disclosure of criminal antecedents is usually required, and hence if you are required to disclose it, then do not conceal the same. However, you can also consult any senior employee in the department, in which you have been selected, with respect to the same, and he/she might be able to guide you exactly with the same. More so, if the police gives a final report in your favor, that is, it does not proceed with the filing of the chargesheet, then you need not disclose the same and it will not affect your job selection in any manner whatsoever.

Q: Can Employer fired Employee Suddenly

Hi, I m working in a MNC company and suddenly company fired some employee with the letter of process closed and 1-month salary in Advance. And while we ask to the employer they said that it can be the process will continue after 1-month or it can be closed. So I want to know that in this situation what is the Employee benefits that as per my knowledge the company should give the 3-month salary and min 30-days prior notice. Please suggest me.

Advocate Mehul Khare answered
Usually the terms and conditions of the appointment letter/ contract while joining the services of the company would determine the notice period or the amount of salary, which the Co. is supposed to give, before terminating the employee. It can be both one month notice/one month's salary or three months notice/salary.The appointment letter/ contract would also state the mode by which the dispute would be resolved, in cases of contract breach.

Q: Legal steps to recover my money from real estate agency

Dear Concerned, I had arrange a customer for a real estate agency to buy a flat in 2014 and that company had agreed to pay 2% of flat cost as a commission to me.But now its been more than 4 years and still agency is giving just false promises to pay the money.So guide to how to take it to next step to get my money. Regards, 

Advocate Mehul Khare answered
It would all depend upon the fact whether a Memorandum of Understanding was entered between yourself and the real estate agency, with respect to that regard, as relating to your brokerage/ liasioning. If such a written agreement exists, then it can enforced for a specific performance before the Concerned Civil Court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mehul Khare

Can Advocate Mehul Khare represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mehul Khare can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mehul Khare?

When you meet with Advocate Mehul Khare for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mehul Khare?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mehul Khare, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mehul Khare?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mehul Khare, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mehul Khare?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mehul Khare regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mehul Khare?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mehul Khare can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.