One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Mayank Upadhyay

Advocate Mayank Upadhyay

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 10+ user ratings
MP Nagar, Bhopal
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Trademark & Copyright, Divorce, Property, Child Custody, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mayank Upadhyay has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Upadhyay provides services in various field of civil laws, RERA matters, Petitions, Appeals, Revisions, Copyright, Patents, Trademarks, family disputes, property related matters, matrimonial disputes, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents, IPR Registrations and connected matters, Writ Jurisdiction, Service matters, Civil matters, Criminal matters, and other miscellaneous matters.
  • District Court, Bhopal

Get advice from Advocate Mayank Upadhyay

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Mayank Upadhyay How to proceed for divorce due to harassment by husband How to disown son from family property