One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar

Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar

LawRato Verified
LawRato 1.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRajendra Nagar, Patna
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mayank provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mayank enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2004. He is a member of Patna Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/1260/2004
  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna Consumer Forum

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar

Q: College is not giving authorized degree

College took admission of children but does not have authorisation to give degree. Neither they are refunding the money. What should we do now?

Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar answered
You can file a Criminal Complaint u/s 420 and other sections of the IPC against the institution for cheating as well as a case before the district/ state consumer forum for redressal of grievances. You can also claim damages and compensation under the consumer laws.

Q: This property of my grand father (Nana ji) Someone illegal captured

The property has not transferred of my mama ji Named. and someone Gave some money on 5% interest rate and They are forced for sing on all paper.

Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar answered
Your question is too cryptic to understand your problem. What I understand is that after the death of your nana Ji, the property has not been transferred in the name of your Mama Ji. Someone, who gave loan to your mamaJi is trying to get signs of your Mama Ji. If this is the fact, then you can file a criminal complaint against those persons for forcing you or your mamaji to sign any documents.

Q: Can officers of CAPF be dealt under prevention of corruption act

can an officer of CAPF or Defence forces be dealt under PCA section 13 C for employing a jawan for household duties at his residence without any record of his presence at his residence officially.

Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar answered
Any public servant can be booked under the Prevention of Corruption of Act if he commits an offence under the Act. Deputing a subordinate Jawan may not be an offence under the Prevention of Corruption of Act.

Q: Can brother sell the ancestral property if not divided yet ?

I am a government servent and i have 2 siblings. We have a property from ancestors and it is not yet divided among us. My younger brother has started selling the property and it is hampering our relationship. I don't have time to go to court for frequent hearing for next 2 years due to my service. Could you suggest the best legal solution to prevent him from selling the property until it is divided please consider my time constraint before providing your suggestion.

Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar answered
There is no legal solution unless you initiate a legal proceeding against your brother by way of a properly institutes suit. Only you can pursue the matter on your behalf before a court which can grant an injunction restricting your brother from selling the property.

Q: Can mother sell diseased father's property without informing son ?

My father expired and all property and land is in father name. Mother want to sell the part of property please suggest how to stop. I have 1 daughter and one son and they are minor

Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar answered
Your Mother has a share in the property in the name of your deceased father. You can file a partition suit to claim your share out of your fathers property. The court can in the meantime grant you an injunction restricting your mother to sell any part of the property.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar

Can Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar?

When you meet with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mayank Rukhaiyar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.