One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Manmeet Singh

Advocate Manmeet Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDilshad Garden, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Manmeet Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manmeet provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters, Child Custody Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manmeet enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014.

Enrollment Number : D/2773/2014
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manmeet Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manmeet Singh

Q: How to get the custody of my child

i have filied the divorce case aganist my wife.but she doest no abt not ßtaying with her.i have 2.5 yrs daughter.she doesnt allow me to meet and take her to her grand parents house. i just want my daughter to stay with me

Advocate Manmeet Singh answered
You can file a application for custody of child before family court under gaurdiansbip act.The court will hear both the parties and decide the custody of the child for better upbringing with which parent

Q: Two people committed assault damaged eardrum want to file a case

In May 2010 I was badly beaten to severe head injury and eardrum damage by two persons S and his brother and one woman his mother in Kotlamubaraqpur, Aliganj Delhi. I being poor and Govt employee did not lodge complaint at that time. I did not know the police process and justice. I have medical reports and witness also. Police was informed but police did not execute and the matter washed away however I was taken to trauma Safdar Jung hospital for medical treatment. Can I file case in court now however I sometimes feel giddiness.Pl help.

Advocate Manmeet Singh answered
Yes! You may file a complaint against that persons. There is no limitation period is required to file a Criminal case but you are required to show substantial cause for non-filing of complaint against them at that time. If you are seeking any relief after 7-8 years of cause of action arise you must require to prove the entire facts before the court.

Q: Wants share as grandfather's home forcefully given to uncle by a will

Hi Team, I am from Hindu family. When my father was alive, my uncle forcefully made my grandfather sign a will on his name. We are living in a same home. However, my farher expired and my chacha is not giving our right. Can anything which can make us to get our right?

Advocate Manmeet Singh answered
It is a civil dispute can be enforced in a civil court according to its pecuniary jurisdiction, you can file a suit for partition and cancellation of will which was forcefully taken by your uncle from your grandfather.

Q: As girl pregnant in relationship & boy getting married to another girl

I was in relationship for 11 years. Now the boy moved on and getting married to another girl. I am in initial period of pregnancy. Is there any solution

Advocate Manmeet Singh answered
You should file a complaint against him under 190/200 CrPC as he committed to you for marriage due to which you got pregnant and now he is going to marry someone else....

Q: Petition of bail for case u/s 420 declined from court want to re apply

My friend has been charged with sec 420 in FIR and his bail is declined from the Tis Hazari court. Now where to apply for bail?

Advocate Manmeet Singh answered
There is no dead line you may file bail on fresh/new ground in that court, else file a fresh bail before ASJ.. ..... .. .....

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manmeet Singh

Can Advocate Manmeet Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manmeet Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manmeet Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Manmeet Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manmeet Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manmeet Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manmeet Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manmeet Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manmeet Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manmeet Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manmeet Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manmeet Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.