One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Manish Verma

Advocate Manish Verma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Sector 9, Faridabad
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Manish Verma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2004. He is a member of District Bar Association Faridabad.

Enrollment Number : P/340/2004
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Verma What legal action can be taken on the neighbor for using my parking