One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Manish Sharma

Advocate Manish Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Chandigarh
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Manish Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Court related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2016.

Enrollment Number : P/2657/2016
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manish Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Sharma

Q: Rights of wife after divorce in respect to money

My mom is 49 yrs.old now and I have grown up into a 21 yr old girl. Still my dad has not stopped fighting and raising hand on my mom. He intentionally irritates my mom and abuses her and now that she has started giving a reply coz she has self respect too and can't bear my father's nonsense anymore, he calls in the middle of the night continuously until we don't pick up the phone to hear his black mails which are like - ' goli maardunga, Teri maa ko kaatdunga, etc. A language which nobody can take on and especially when you are no wrong , this is where my dad's who get hurt and he starts abusing vulgarly and starts shouting like hell. The situation has gone to an intolerance that we pray wishing when will my dad die. He has not let us grown happily , he has put the bricks of favours on her head . My mom dad will be divorced . So want to know what rights she has in subject of money? And what are mine?

Advocate Manish Sharma answered
You should file a court case for Grant of maintenance and also a case under domestic violence act. You can also give a written complaint to women cell. Firtly you should start from by giving a complaint to women cell.

Q: After filing for divorce wants to claim for alimony as well

Can a women get alimony even she filled divorce

Advocate Manish Sharma answered
Yes, she can get alimony,,she can also file an application U/d 125 for the maintenance ,,it does not matter then she had filed divorce or not. Both the matters are to be decided seperately based on seperate circumstances.

Q: The police says they will put a case against me. What are my options

sir I have financial issue with gulzar singh he (gulzar singh) trf. 7 lac in my bank a/c 2014. After that I return amount by cash. only 3 lac trf in his bank ac. then we have financial dispute. some of our known person set compromise between us. I give him 2 signed cheque rs 5 lac. agreement on plain paper (not on legal astam paper) which I signed. Agreement is i will pay 23 lac to him signed due to pressure on me he G.S. s make secretly mobile video recordings of agreement.& later give to police then he demand more & I refuse to pay as per agreement. he make complaint against me in ssp office in which he say he give Rs. 23 lac to me on interest basis 7 lac in bank trf another given cash. for justify his case, his another colleague’s also give statement that they give me money cash to me on interest Now police inquiry officer under pressure of sp rank officer say pay as per agreement otherwise case against fraud 420 406 non bailable. please tell me what i do.thanks

Advocate Manish Sharma answered
If you have taken money ,and they also have written proof of that borrowed money/loan taken then you have no other option than to pay whole the amount. You can talk to the perosn from whom you have taken that money and take some time to return that. If they filed criminal complaint against you then it will be difficult for you to prove your side.

Q: Remedy in case boy refuses to marry

Hi... M from chd i just want to know is dere any law. If u r in relation ship from last 12 years nd u hv psyhical relation bt the guy u love told u cant marry bcz of intrcaste my family will not eccpt.

Advocate Manish Sharma answered
There is no law which bound you to marry with someone ,with whom you are in relationship from a long time,even if you have physical relationships. All are free to choose their partner according to their will.

Q: What is validity of Complaint filed by a mentally ill wife

Hello sir, One of friend is in trouble as her wife who is mentally ill has filed Complaint against him and in-laws. My friend was not earlier aware that she was mentally ill but now due recently happened incidence has made him to discover it as she has filed baseless Complaint having dowry, domestic violence allegations. My friend is totally shattered and depressed by this incidence. Please let me know the validity of such complain made by mentally ill person. Whether police or court accepts such Complaints??

Advocate Manish Sharma answered
There is no time limitation to file such a complaint.If she is mentally ill then you have to prove that in the court of law. You have to give strict proof of this fact that she is mentally ill. And yes at the one time court will accept that kind of Complaint rest depends upon evidences .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish Sharma

Can Advocate Manish Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Manish Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.