One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Manish Bhardwaj

Advocate Manish Bhardwaj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manish Bhardwaj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manish provides services in various fields of Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Criminal Matters, Banking/Finance Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manish enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2008.

Enrollment Number : P/2681/2008
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manish Bhardwaj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manish Bhardwaj

Q: Procedure to withdraw divorce with mutual consent during second motion

I filed for a mutual consent divorce .However I don`t want to go ahead with the second motion Can I withdraw 2nd motion N how

Advocate Manish Bhardwaj answered
Yes surely you have right to withdraw your petition at any given point of time. If you won't be present on the 2nd motion then the divorce petition would stand cancelled. For further information you can contact me @9811666621

Q: Remedy against husband abusing wife to transfer title of ownership

Sir my sister has a house on her name but her husband abusing and threatened her to transfer the house ownership to his sister wants to live separately with her kids because he is druggist also.but he is not leaving my sister home what are the legal actions we can take to keep him away from house.sir please give ur valuable advices.

Advocate Manish Bhardwaj answered
Is your sister interested in judicial separation? If yes, then she can file a divorce petition and in the very same she can ask for separation and if not then she can file injunction suit against him restraining him from entering in that house.

Q: Government job in case of IPC 500

mere upr ipc500 complaint court me h kya main govt job join kr skti hu

Advocate Manish Bhardwaj answered
First of all it must be a complaint case therefore you need not worry as it is not easy to prove 500 IPC. Defamation case can be compromised out of court too. For further information you are free to contact us. We will help you come out of it.Thanks

Q: Want to challenge direction of the HC for granting bail appeal

Sir, where should I apply to challenge the High Court direction for grant a appeal bail to the 3 prisoner including a lady convicted under 302/34. I hear n read lot of about article 21 n individual freedom right etc if the court do like that then what will happen to that family who lost his/her father, brother. Sir plz suggest we don't want to bear them in open society.

Advocate Manish Bhardwaj answered
Firstly I don't understand what you want to say. But I could make out that you want to challenge the bail granted by the High Court of 3 accused one out of them is a lady. Surely you can challenge and you need to go to the Supreme Court for that and for further info please feel free to get back to me.Thanks

Q: Wants clarification on child maintenance after divorce

Hi, During divorce ,child custody was given to mother and on papers its mentioned that the child will remain with mother and mother or child will not be able to ask for any maintainance or file any kind of case on father. I want to ask ,if its possible to revoke that order and child can ask for maintainance and also can claim on father/grandparent property? Child is 10 yr old.

Advocate Manish Bhardwaj answered
Yes surely the order can be challenged and further the child has rights over the property of the father/ grand parents. Further the proper guidance and consultation can be given once we see the order.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manish Bhardwaj

Can Advocate Manish Bhardwaj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manish Bhardwaj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj?

When you meet with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manish Bhardwaj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manish Bhardwaj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manish Bhardwaj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.