One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon / Gurugram - Advocate Mani Jha

Advocate Mani Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon / Gurugram
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Mani Jha completed her law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Family, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Civil, Consumer Court, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mani enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012. She is a member of the Gurgaon Bar Association.

  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon / Gurugram

Popular Reviews

Shashi Ram - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Expert in all issue and resolve all issue properly.... Thanks!
2 months ago
harendra Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
2 months ago
Shashi Ram - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Mani Jha. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago
Manisha Saini - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
shishir - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The Lawyer is a patient listener, and goes an extra mile to help you. Very Good experience with Ms Mani.
Over 3 months ago
Saraswati - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Mani Jha helped me to better understand my legal issue. I obtained the necessary legal assistance by the lawyer, as a result of which I was able to make informed decisions.
Over 3 months ago
amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
She is so expert in legal issue and gave right guidance to me ,
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Mani Jha

Q: Looking to get my separation legal

I have been separated from my wife for over a year. We both decided to be separated, I live in Malaysia and she is in India. I would like to make this separation legal as soon as possible as I want to move on with my life and so does she. We never registered our marriage in court, and it has been 9 years since we got married. Since I cannot travel back to India often that is why i am looking for guidance on how to proceed.

Advocate Mani Jha answered
sir ur matter goes under matrimonial case as u mentioned that u want to get separated from ur wife if ur wife is also ready to give u divorce than have to file under 13B it means mutual divorce in which both r ready

Q: He had cruel nature he always mentely and sometime physicaly taurcher

Give a solution I have two girl baby and one boy baby one of my girl is 12 years I can not talrate him

Advocate Mani Jha answered
ma'am u can go to a court and file a case for maintenance from the date of case till the final hearing u can get the interim maintenance also and can also file a divorce case which will definitely help u in every manner and also to ur kids also

Q: can i file a case to claim the expances in bike accident

I met with an accident on 9th march 2019 and broke my right leg from 4 places, the person driving the car which hit me took to the hospital and promised me to take care of all the expanses so when the police came I said i don't want to take any legal action but after that he stopped picking my calls and never supported me in any manner, i didn't file an FIR and i signed the MLC saying no action needed.Can i do something now as i have been struggling with my broken leg for almost 7.5 months now, underwent 2 surgeries, lost my salary for 6 months as i was in no condition to work, and still have a long way to recovery.

Advocate Mani Jha answered
This shows that u r straight away cheated by him i can in some manner help u by doing legal action through court u if u have original papers of hospital it help u in court bring all the papers to me compensation is ur right u get that

Q: Cost of mutual divorce and time needed. Looking for a lawyer in gurgoa

Hi team What will be the cost of mutual divorce. Me and my partner willing want to get separated.Thanks

Advocate Mani Jha answered
hearing will be for first motion and second motion we charge for first motion firstdate total charges will be 15000 for both the case date u can come to or call to us we r the top lawyer of Gurgaon we will help in all the manner

Q: criminal complaint on false grounds has been filed

the accused came to know about the false criminal complaint through internet. Can he file discharge application before summon is issued to him?

Advocate Mani Jha answered
first he have to find out find a what are charges have been made to him wheather it will false or not u cannot discharge a application on ur behave u have to higher a lawyer than will to court what wrong have been done to him

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mani Jha

Can Advocate Mani Jha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mani Jha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mani Jha?

When you meet with Advocate Mani Jha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mani Jha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mani Jha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mani Jha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mani Jha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mani Jha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mani Jha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mani Jha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mani Jha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.