One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Mandobi Chowdhury

Advocate Mandobi Chowdhury

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKiran Sarkar Roy Road, Kolkata
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, NCLT, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Mandobi Chowdhury has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mandobi Chowdhury's office is in Kiran Sarkar Roy Road, Kolkata.
  • Bankshall Court, Kolkata,
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Kolkata,
  • District Court, Alipore,
  • District Court, Barasat,
  • District Court, Burdwan,
  • Kolkata Consumer Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

Shayan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Great Service. Well knowledge in her field.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Mandobi Chowdhury Resale my actioned property but my customer bank not giving finance I Have Been Booked Under 188 India Penal Code.