One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Manav Satija

Advocate Manav Satija

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 5
Sector 35 A, Chandigarh
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Family, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Manav Satija has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 6 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Manav Satija's office is in Sector 35 A, Chandigarh.
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Manav Satija want to join army and i aqutted on the basis of benifit of doubt Fraud case but police not doing their work