One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Manas Sarania

Advocate Manas Sarania

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.6 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoKamrup, Guwahati
LawRato29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Property, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bodo, English, Hindi
Advocate Manas Sarania has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manas Sarania provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Service matters, Divorce cases, Labour matters, Arbitration Matters, Cyber Crime, property matters, drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manas enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam in 1995. He is the former Vice President of Gauhati High Court Bar Association and Executive member of Assam State Legal Services Authority. Presently, he is the Member Secretary of State Law Commission, Assam

Enrollment Number : A/233/1995
  • Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Guwahati
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Guwahati
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Guwahati
  • District Court, Bongaigaon
  • District Court, Goalpara
  • District Court, Kamrup
  • District Court, Kokrajhar
  • District Court, Nagaon
  • District Court, Nalbari
  • Gauhati High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Popular Reviews

Abhijit Choudhury - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The meeting was excellent, and all issues were clarified by the lawyer.
1 month ago
Chayanika Medhi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
2 months ago
Biswadeep Kar Purkay - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Manas Sarania assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The legal advice that I received by Adv.Manas Sarania helped me to make appropriate decisions.
2 months ago
Mrinal das - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
Over 3 months ago
Biswadeep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Mridul kumar kalita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was excellent.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manas Sarania

Q: Legal action as daughter in law physically abuses mother in law

 My problem is that besides me we have 4 members in our house (mother , brother ,his wife and niece). My brother's wife assult and misbehave with my mother and my brother and if said so, starts blackmailing us to put us behind the bar by committing suicide herself. Its been a very serious problem since last 7 months. Please help, what should we do now.

Advocate Manas Sarania answered
Complaint to police stating the actual facts through your mother then see what happen. Asked your brother to lodge an information to police regarding her alleged threat for commission of suicide. If she is still continuing then talk with advocates for legal advice.

Q: Wife makes husband sign mutual divorce agreement forcefully

my wife & their family has forcefully signed me the agreement of mutual divorce with an aluminiy of Rs 350000, to tortured us & already took Rs 12 lakhs & I am incapable of paying the rest of the amount. what if I do not go for next hearing date in the court.

Advocate Manas Sarania answered
In case of mutual divorce there cannot be any precondition. You could have informed the court that the signature in the agreement is taken by force and you do not wish to divorce her. If you have not already divorced her than file complaint before court or police. But this advice is not explore able until details of facts are brought into notice.

Q: Possibility to get bail against case filed by wife u/s 498a of IPC

My husband lodge an for against mi IPC section 448/323 on 14april 2018, after that I have lodge an fir against him IPC section 498a/294/506 on 28 may 2018 with some evidences as a proof..A.S.I called both of us for investigation and give time for 7 days for mutual understanding between my question is does my husband have to take bail or what steps he can take against m

Advocate Manas Sarania answered
If you do not insist police, the police may not take action against him. Otherwise also as there is cross cases so police will treat the complaints as domestic violence and in case of domestic violence immediate arrest is not necessary. Before arrest preliminary investigation is necessary.

Q: What to do to avail state medical quota in a state

My daughter studied in assam till class 9 and then passed 10th & 12th in West bengal. now would she get admission in mbbs under 85% state quota in Assam as ,as per the norms of DME,Assam, candidate should study in Assam from claas vii to x in assam.if so,is there any legal process to solve this problem,aa this same is faced by many candidates last year.kindly solve my problem.

Advocate Manas Sarania answered
You are absolutely correct. But if you are a central govt employee due to your transfer she was compelled to study there or you are a state govt. employee you are in dilution those period of study then there possibility.

Q: Court grant divorce to wife even if husband not ready for divorce

May ra wife 2 years sa alag raha rahi ha. mayna usa 2 bar mara tha isliya. Mayra 3 Years Ka son ha.bho muja divorce dana chati ha.may usko divorce dana ka liya raji nahi hu.agar court may usa mayra permission ka bina divorce mil sakta hay kia?

Advocate Manas Sarania answered
No. Without servicing Court notice to you, court can't divorce your wife. If you after getting the notice does not appear and contest the case than Court can pass exparte order of divorce against you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manas Sarania

Can Advocate Manas Sarania represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manas Sarania can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manas Sarania?

When you meet with Advocate Manas Sarania for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manas Sarania?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manas Sarania, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manas Sarania?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manas Sarania, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manas Sarania?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manas Sarania regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manas Sarania?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manas Sarania can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.