One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Malhararao

Advocate Malhararao

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMalleshwaram, Bangalore
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, GST, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Patent, Supreme Court, Tax, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Malhararao has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Malhararao provides services in various fields of Corporate Matters, Trademark and Copyright Matters, Arbitration Matters, Tax Matters, Supreme Court related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Malhararao enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2000.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1999/2000
  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Bangalore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Malhararao. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Malhararao

Q: Is it legal to record company meetings

Can i record the conversations of my meetings ( Face 2 face meetings ) to analyse how did they go and what improvements need to be done me or my company , Is it allowed and legal to do without the consent of other people in the meeting ?

Advocate Malhararao answered
No. It is illegal. It is not allowed. You have to intimate about your recordings to the other side. If there is direction from the Main Employer of the Company to record the conversations, then, it is acceptable.

Q: HR not allowing me to buy notice period is that legal

Asper my contract it says" if you intend to leave the services of the company, you have to give 90 days prior in writing or Notice pay in lieu thereof and vice versa, which may be modified and the same will be notified" I have resigned from my current organisation and want to leave me asap, now HR says you will have to serve 90 days notice period. when i said i am ready to buy my notice period he says you cant do that.... is that legal ?? can't i buy my notice period.??

Advocate Malhararao answered
You have all the rights to buy notice period as it is accepted by your employer previously. You have to see the terms and conditions in your appointment order of your company whether to pay 90 days salary to the company. If so, pay and obtain receipt for the payment made by you from the Company in order to get relieved immediately. Otherwise, you have to work for 90 days.


M/S Rajesh Export U/S 177,415 &420. Under Income Tax & DRI Department Since the SSI I was running went under heavy loss I barrowed Rs 4000000 from RAJESH EXPORT LTD, through him and his associates by mortgaging my KSSIDC allotted industrial Shed in the year Novermber 2010. After that I have paid Rs 15.00 lakhs as interest, 40.00 lakhs even though I had no earnings. I sold all my just to pay when I realized my debts are increasing I decided to sell one part of the shed to clear my dues to Rajesh Export Ltd . When I went to their office to get statement of my dues to redeem my property I was given the statement which said that I had to do an RTGS transfer of money amounting to Rs 84.00 Lakhs. + 15. 00 Lakhs. As per the Notification No.CMW/04/CML/2003, dated 28-8-2003 of Karnataka Government, Now i want Justice .

Advocate Malhararao answered
Need to see the terms and conditions what you have agreed upon and kindly give the details of the debt amount you borrowed from the Vendor and what is the rate of interest need to be known primafacie you have grounds to comment of the hurdles. We need to see the agreements and other documents to give proper advise.

Q: Terminated from employment during notice period. What can I do ?

My employer fired me during my notice period which was actually an act of retaliation to my denial of their request to continue my employment with the company .They gave me a termination letter in which they wrote my poor performance as the main issue .

Advocate Malhararao answered
During the notice period, you cannot be terminated. If notice is given by you, you are entitled to take legal action against the company depending upon the terms and conditions in your appointment order.

Q: Cheating on my TDS deduction

Dear sir/madam I am suresh here and working as a free lancer for bank loans. I was giving my business to a DSA from 2014 November and use to collect the commissions(money) for my business. He was deducting TDS out of my payout. Last year when i checked my form 26s i got to know that, he has not credited single rupees against my deduction. After questioning him, he is coming for a settlement of 50% of my tax deduction. As i am not happy to accept the deal. Its been 8 months still he s dragging it. He is not ready to give me 100% nor crediting it against my pan no. He has cheated me for the year 2014-2015 and 2015-2016. Kindly give a better suggestion for the same. I am thinking of filing a complaint against him and his company.

Advocate Malhararao answered
The employer who was making payment to you was deducting TDS out of your payout . Once it is declared as TDS deduction and it is not remitted to the Government, it is cognizable offence. Please complain to the concerned Authority and take suitable action.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Malhararao

Can Advocate Malhararao represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Malhararao can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Malhararao?

When you meet with Advocate Malhararao for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Malhararao?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Malhararao, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Malhararao?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Malhararao, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Malhararao?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Malhararao regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Malhararao?

The cost of hiring Advocate Malhararao can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.