One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Madhuri Dhingra

Advocate Madhuri Dhingra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Patiala House Court, Delhi
6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Trademark & Copyright, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Madhuri Dhingra completed her law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Trademark & Copyright, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Madhuri enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2170/2013
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Sheikh Sarai,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Family Courts, Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Madhuri Dhingra

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Madhuri Dhingra How to divorce my wife within 1 year of marriage ?