One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Madhu N R

Advocate Madhu N R

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
RPC Layout, Bangalore
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Insurance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Madhu N R has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Madhu N R's office is in RPC Layout, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court,
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate Madhu N R NTC certificate duration Airline didnt inform about Transit Visa Requirement, had to buy ticket