One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Madhavi Swaroop

Advocate Madhavi Swaroop

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVasundhra, Ghaziabad
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, GST, Recovery, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Madhavi Swaroop has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Madhavi provides services in various field of financial litigation, direct taxation matters, indirect taxation matters, cheque bounce cases, recovery & debt matters, arbitration matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Madhavi enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2074/2009

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Madhavi Swaroop. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Madhavi Swaroop

Q: Did some work for a client who is not giving back the money

I am a Businessman, and I have done the work for one of my client who is from Gurgaon and this is 6 month till now. He is not giving the money. As a result today, me and my friend went to ask for the money, then he has not given the money and instead of giving the money he called 4 Local Bouncers and tried to fight. But at that we told them we don't want the money. If you want to give the money, give us or not then don't give. After this he has given us Rs. 50,000/- and our Rs. 1,00,000/- is still under him. What should I do to recover those money.

Advocate Madhavi Swaroop answered
You may send him a legal notice demanding payment of 100000 rs within 15 days or you may initiate proceedings under the insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 by sending legal notice under the code. Recourse may be taken to either of the option. Proceedings under the insolvency code are much faster just for information

Q: DRT case after stopping payment of EMI

Hi sir I have purchased a flat in Gr noida and paying emi to bank but after 3 yrs same flat sell to other person by builder then I hv stopped emi to pay bank . Now bank has file a complaint for collection in DRT delhi and 138 ( cheque bounce) . Now pls confirm sir , what will be my action plan? How I free from this case? Pls confirm Thanks Pawan

Advocate Madhavi Swaroop answered
As per the stated facts it would be best to inform the court regarding your situation along with all the evidences into the form of documents that you may have justifying your stand. This is a preliminary view only.

Q: Company gave salary by cheque but it bounced what action can i take

I am working in a recruitment firm and they people are not paying my salary.they give me one cheque that too got 3 months salary is pending there

Advocate Madhavi Swaroop answered
In case you are still working with the firm it would be best that you first give a written request to the firm I intimating them about the cheque bounce and requesting them to clear your dues at the earliest. There after if they still do not clear your dues or give a valid reason for non payment then you can send them a legal notice demanding clearing of dues at the earliest

Q: Recovery for non payment of dues

We are a logistics service provider who had given services to a Proprietorship firm from Dec 2105 to August 2016 in Noida. We have not received payments for the services since May 2016. This amount is nearly Rs. 3,25,000/-. All tax invoices were raised on time but the client just kept delaying the payment. Finally we are going to withdraw the services. Kindly advise what legal action can be taken against such a client in order to do the recovery at the earliest. There wee no shortfalls in the services provided to client in order to give the client any reason to hold the payment. No debit notes

Advocate Madhavi Swaroop answered
Sir,At the first instance you should send a legal notice to the proprietor ship demanding the payemt of amount due at the earliest. Thereafter if they still refuse to pay then further legal action can be contemplated.

Q: Written book for a publisher not received payment had oral contract

Sir, i have written 3 books for publication ,they have also published the books. Now they are not clearing my Invoice of Rs.78000. We have gone through a verbal contract. I have some evidence against them. I have a watsapp chat records and sms record of their confession . What should i do to file a case ?

Advocate Madhavi Swaroop answered
At the first instance you should send a legal notice asking them to clear your invoice at the earliest. Thereafter if they still do not clear the invoice then you can consider taking further legal action

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Madhavi Swaroop

Can Advocate Madhavi Swaroop represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Madhavi Swaroop can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop?

When you meet with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Madhavi Swaroop regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Madhavi Swaroop?

The cost of hiring Advocate Madhavi Swaroop can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.