One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate LP Mutaguppi

Advocate LP Mutaguppi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Seshadripuram, Bangalore
26 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate LP Mutaguppi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 26 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate LP Mutaguppi's office is in Seshadripuram, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate LP Mutaguppi Procedure to apply for divorce in India as wife settled abroad. Procedure to file a writ petition for speedy disposal of pending case