One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhopal - Advocate Lokesh Jha

Advocate Lokesh Jha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoOld Ashoka Garden, Bhopal
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Lokesh Jha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Lokesh provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Lokesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2016.

Enrollment Number : MP/238/2016
  • District Court, Bhopal
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhopal

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Lokesh Jha. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Lokesh Jha

Q: Legal action being taken against me for the theft of friend's bike

I took my room mates bike to the market where it got stolen , reported the crime ASAP . and I filed an FIR my self . Now the the guy is harassing me for money , as the bike was third hand and has no insurance claim on theft. He said he would take a legal action against me . what should i do and what could be the consequences for me ? and if I could do anything about this insult ? Since the fir has been registered there are chances he could get the bike back. The bike is an old discover 100cc . which must be around 15k to 20k value.

Advocate Lokesh Jha answered
Do not panic since you have filed an fir in the concerned police station you must have mentioned there all the circumstances in which the bike was lost... It can be taken as a record... Your friend won't be able to do anything much than filing a theft Complaint against you... Just allow him do that because you have your side of defense... But just confirm it that whether he has filed any complaints in police station regarding the same it not thn you are safe

Q: Sister in law filed false case of dowry and cruelty against family

My sister in law filed false case against my family. She and her family harassing us. I have all the proofs. Police is also not believing us. How can I defend ourselves. Please advise.

Advocate Lokesh Jha answered
That is a case of domestic violence for dowry, but you should provide more information of your case also you should state the evidences you are talking about So as to see in what ways any advocate can help you

Q: Can Stamp Duty paid be refunded by the Court?

We paid Stamp duty two times in two courts can we get it back as our case has been closed without any decision ?

Advocate Lokesh Jha answered
First of all it is not possible that your case is closed without any decision except if it was compromised between parties . Second may be you are not aware of the case proceedings and it is still running and yes you can never get your court fees payed through stamps if the case was filed and proceedings already started

Q: Legal action against institute promising to give full placement

We are student in times pro ( The times group of India ) institute they provide course PGDBM fees is 1,00,000( post graduate diploma in banking management ) when we was taken admition in institute they told us they provide 100% guranted placement in operation jobs in banking but they peovide jobs in Pure sales and package also less than three previous commitment nw we want to take legal action against institute or want to job in operation as per there commitment package

Advocate Lokesh Jha answered
Yes, surely you can file a private complain against the institution for doing fraud with so many students, also you can claim compensation regarding the loss you have suffered plus the amount of fees you have paid relying on the 100% placement condition . Also you can file a petition in consumer court for your damages to be cured.

Q: How to defend a false rape charge

sir|madem in my case medical report is negative and all witness are hostile ..except victim who blame on me ...but she is only give a statment ...which fully maded story and i am facing problem ..from nov 2016 i want to know according to this situation what happend next as per indian low and order ...and what sould i do as per situation.??

Advocate Lokesh Jha answered
You should not be worried if all witnesses are hostile and medical report is negative than definitely you will be aquited or discharged Just Co-operate with the court proceedings sooner or later you will be set free

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Lokesh Jha

Can Advocate Lokesh Jha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Lokesh Jha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Lokesh Jha?

When you meet with Advocate Lokesh Jha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Lokesh Jha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Lokesh Jha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Lokesh Jha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Lokesh Jha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Lokesh Jha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Lokesh Jha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Lokesh Jha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Lokesh Jha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.