One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Lalit Mohan Gulati

Advocate Lalit Mohan Gulati

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Panchkula, Chandigarh
27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Lalit Mohan Gulati has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 27 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Lalit Mohan Gulati's office is in Panchkula, Chandigarh.
  • District Court Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Mohali,
  • District Court, Panchkula,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Lalit Mohan Gulati Wife threatening for false DV case want divorce from her what to do Have a registered will, can a new will without registration be made?