One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Kushagra Pandey

Advocate Kushagra Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kushagra Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kushagra provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Labour and Service Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Arbitration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kushagra enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2012.

Enrollment Number : D/1404/2012
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Kushagra Pandey

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Kushagra Pandey Husband wants to divorce me but I want to stay with him Is it legal for a father to stop his daughter from driving