Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal

Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal

  Street Behala, Kolkata

 Experience: 2 years

3 ratings
25+ Consults
  • Consumer Court
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Armed Forces Tribunal
  • Civil

Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kuntalendu provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, property related matters, writ related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kuntalendu enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2015. He is a member of the Kolkata High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment No. : F/823/2015

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal: Bengali, English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Consumer Court
  • Divorce
  • Documentation
  • Family
  • Property
  • Armed Forces Tribunal
  • Civil


  • Bankshall Court, Kolkata
  • Calcutta High Court
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Kolkata
  • District Court, Alipore


  • MON 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
  • SUN 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Video Consultation

30 Min consult over Skype

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal

The meeting was beneficial.

D Mandal on Aug 14, 2017

Write Your Review

Latest Review

The meeting was beneficial.
By D Mandal
View all Reviews >>

Send Enquiry for Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal

Fill in your details and Advocate Kuntalendu Mondal will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly