One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Kousik Das

Advocate Kousik Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNabanagar, Kolkata
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Kousik Das completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Civil matters, Criminal matters, Motor Accident cases, Family matters, Company Law and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kousik enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2015.

Enrollment Number : F/1571/1482/2015
  • Calcutta High Court
  • District Court, Barasat
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kousik Das. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kousik Das

Q: Court passed judgement of mutual divorce can wife withdraw it now

We applied for mutual divorce, Yesterday First track Court pass the Judgment for Mutual divorce. Website also updated that also with suit no. Can my wife rethink again and apply for withdrawing the verdict. I do not want to change my mind.

Advocate Kousik Das answered
The main issue with you is you are not agreeing to change your mind. As it is a mutual divorce and Court has passed the judgement, withdrawal of verdict is not possible. However, you are free to call us for further discussion.

Q: Can i be made liable to reimburse even after the resignation

I was a partner of a partnership firm for nearly 10 years alongwith my father. I resigned in June 1996 and my younger brother was made a partner in my place. A new partnership deed was drafted where my exit is mentioned. Now in January 2004 my brother was arrested on charges of non payment of Sales Tax. My father passed away in 2003. My name also appeared in W/A since my resignation was not regularised by my brother during these long period of 9 years. I faced JC and released on bail. The second WA was made in 2008 where again I got bail. My brother's lawyer is lingering this case unnecessarily as all dues of commercial taxes were paid in full in 2004. Although I resigned in 1996 how can I be made responsible? All along I paid for bail and expenses which my brother declined to reimburse. Another new WA has been issued against me on 31st August 2017. How can I make my brother reimburse for these expenses which is not due my negligency? Could his lawyer get my name out of the case?

Advocate Kousik Das answered
Dear Sir, we need to your earlier and new partnership deeds before we comment. do you have any termination letter from the previous partnership as agreed by the other existing partners. however, you are free to call us.

Q: Person not returning money how to recover it

I gave around 79K to a person who worked for a real estate company for getting my property from a company who had taken over property rights from the previous promoter. The person took Rs 79000 from us to as a cost to pay to MDC so that we can get a plot with MDC. I had made an online transfer to his account on 14th Jan 2015. His account is in AXIS Bank Savings accounts. He earlier agreed to return back the money but later stopped taking our calls. How to recover money?

Advocate Kousik Das answered
It is a sheer case of forgery and can be sued. Did you lodge a complaint with local Police Authority? How I am not sure about your jurisdiction. pl. let me know your whereabouts and you are free to call me for further discussion. Regards,

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kousik Das

Can Advocate Kousik Das represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kousik Das can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kousik Das?

When you meet with Advocate Kousik Das for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kousik Das?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kousik Das, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kousik Das?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kousik Das, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kousik Das?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kousik Das regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kousik Das?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kousik Das can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.