One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Koller BT

Advocate Koller BT

  Gandhinagar, Bangalore

 Experience: 13 years

No Ratings
  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property

Advocate Koller has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Koller provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Koller enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2004. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/215/2004

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Koller BT: English, Hindi, Kannada

Practice Areas

  • Consumer Court
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Property


  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore


  • MON 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Koller BT

To schedule a consultation, please contact us at 09599-000-555

User Reviews for Advocate Koller BT

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Koller BT

Fill in your details and Advocate Koller BT will get back to you shortly.