One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ranchi - Advocate Kishore Kunal

Advocate Kishore Kunal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoHarmu, Ranchi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kishore Kunal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kishore provides services in various fields of criminal matters, family matters, civil matters, Negotiable Instruments Act related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kishore enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2013. He is a member of the Ranchi District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JK/245/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ranchi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kishore Kunal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kishore Kunal

Q: Boyfriend's wife send legal notice to the girl and her parents.

I’m an unmarried girl, having a relationship with a married man. Recently he sent a legal notice to his wife n in return she also replied and in that notice my name and my parents name were mention will it be an issue. Earlier his wife logged a complaint in mahila thana also. But I’m that time things were sorted. In her legal notice our name is mentioned. Is there any action will be taken on us? Please tell.

Advocate Kishore Kunal answered
The matter reffered by you is concern in my opinion with out knowing the contents of notice and reply it is difficult to give correct opinion,but praima phaisia it seem that if wife of your boy Freind filed a case of dioverse on adultery then you may be one of parties to the suit

Q: What actions can I take if my husband is not paying maintenance

M married n i hv a 2 years old baby. Earlier i was residing with my husband n some time with my in laws bt my in laws behavior is not bearable at all n now my husband is sending me to live with my laws n i don't want that coz they r not supportive. I want to work bt no body can take care of my baby n they r not allowing me to go to my parents home. What would be the legal action i can take.

Advocate Kishore Kunal answered
In the above situation you can file a maintenance case against your husband under section 125 criminal procedure code for yourself and your minor chid and for the ill-treatment made by in-law you can file a criminal case

Q: 6 month period over of mutual divorce can i re-marry now

I am under mutual divorce (hindu marriage act)and my 6 month period for waiting is over after filling for mutua divorce is over but due to some reason I have not attended next 2 court dates but now I want to marry again. And its a love marriage so I can't delay the current marriage. So what are the legal things I have to take into account to avoid any problem.

Advocate Kishore Kunal answered
In the above circumstances if the total period of time less than eighteen months from the date of filing of mutual divorce petition then you do not have to worry and one the next date fixed in court both of you appear before the court and depose your evidence and after that you can get divorce

Q: Can divorce be granted on ground of adultry by wife .

Sir, I have call recordings of my wife in which she talk to her sister and tell that when I touch her she tells bad and when other boy touches her she feels excited. In other recording her mother tells her not to talk with other boys. In an other recording she tells her mother that she will not give me anything. I don't know who is the boy. Can I get divorce?

Advocate Kishore Kunal answered
In your case in my opinion you can file a divorce case on the ground of cruelty ie u/s 13(1)(ia ) of the Hindu marriage act the averment made in your quarry amounts to cruelty by your wife to you and if she has an realisationship with any boy then you can file on the ground of adultery also.

Q: Got widowed at age of 22 now want to remarry can i hide 1st marriage

my age is of 25, at the age of 22 I had been widow,my hubby died after 13 days of hindu culture marriage but just for my study we r done court marriage before 3 years without mutual consultation of both of the family. Now I want to again marry a guy can I hide my first court marriage in front of my second court marriage.can I hide my identity of widows for my second marriage.

Advocate Kishore Kunal answered
in the above said case you can marry according to your choices in accordance with Hindu rites and rituals or court marriage and there is no legal hardel &no need to hide your previous marriage ,as your husband died.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kishore Kunal

Can Advocate Kishore Kunal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kishore Kunal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Kunal?

When you meet with Advocate Kishore Kunal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Kunal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Kunal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Kunal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kishore Kunal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kishore Kunal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kishore Kunal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kishore Kunal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kishore Kunal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.