One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ranchi - Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoPur Pundag, Ranchi
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Civil, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Banking/Finance, Tax, Divorce, Labour & Service, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Jharkhand in 2008. He is a member of the Ranchi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JH/239/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ranchi

Popular Reviews

saquib - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Rohit Ranjan Sinha's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha

Q: Regarding mental and physical torture case.

It's regarding torture ( mentally and physically) case of my own little sister by his husband. Need to know the procedure. My parents are going tomorrow to bring my sister and her daughter back to our home. They are about to file a case of torture to the nearby police station tomorrow. Is that sufficient or give advice?

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha answered
Dear SirFIR can surely be lodged alleging torture against those responsible and if police refuses to register FIR then the remedy is available to report such non-registration by post to the jurisdictional SP within 24 hours. Even if no action is taken, remedy is available for filing a criminal complaint before the jurisdictional Judicial Magistrate.Regards

Q: Where can complain be filed for false promise to marry and cheating

I was with a guy in a live-in relationship for 4 years from 2014 to 2018. He is a Hindu and I am a Muslim. The guy had told that he would talk to his family about marriage. Later, he told in June last year that his family will not agree to it. I cried and he said he will try again and it continued that way till Jan 2018. In Feb he moved to Mumbai due to the relocation of work and I didn't move there with him. We met once a month from Feb till May 2018 then I moved to my hometown. I am there till now. The guy now says that he cannot marry me as I am a Muslim and his family will not accept me as they are Hindu. I feel like a fool as I have wasted my 4 years. I got a marriage proposal in 2015, he did not let me marry that guy stating he will talk to his mother then. He used to beat me also. I need to seek legal aid. How to get justice?

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha answered
Dear Madam,You have been in live-in-relation with your consent. It is pertinent to mention that such relationship has not been legally recognised in India. If you think you have been deceived by the counterpart by having committed breach of promise and has taken advantage of your situation, you can surely file an appropriate complaint/FIR, under proper legal advice.Regards

Q: Anticipatory bail modification for a senior citizen

i was granted anticipatory bail in highcourt with a condition that i have to appear physically on each and every date before a trial court in 2013. I am an old woman, for modification of same crmp has been filled in same highcourt. Can I file any application before the supreme court since its taking too long to dispose of in high court?

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha answered
Dear MadamYou have not mentioned the date when you filed application seeking modification in the condition of bail. To my understanding, the modification application should go to the Bench which has imposed such condition, provided the Judge has not retired. However,l if there is considerable delay in hearing the said application, one can move the Supreme Court showing the efforts taken so far to get the said application disposed of.Regards

Q: False F.I.R lodged against me what to do

I am a 30 years old woman (banker). My divorce proceedings are going on. My so called husband was a fraudster n he took so many loans from local lenders and gave my cheques as guarantee to all with forged signature without my consent. Two months ago police from U.P called me and told me that an f.i.r has been lodged against him and myself that he took loan and I gave guarantee. And now the police is calling me over there to present my version but on asking for any such notice so that I could know the actual charges but he outrightly denied and still calling me to come there. My in-laws stay there and I have danger of my life. Plz suggest what to do. Do I really need to go there?

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha answered
Dear MadamFirst of all you engage a local lawyer there instructing him to obtain copy of the FIR with enclosures thereto from the Court where the said FIR is pending. If you are firm that your signature has been forged on the cheque for giving guarantee in the loan so availed by your so called husband, you can also lodge an FIR against him alleging the commission of the offences.

Q: What to do if builder is not giving flat possession

what to do if builder is not giving flat on time allotted ? and it has been delayed by 4 years? i am Christian and caste st.registration paper process are still going on

Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha answered
Dear SirIf the builder is not giving possession of the flat as per the time schedule specified in the sale agreement, you can approach consumer forum under the Consumer Protection Act besides availaing remedy under Real Estate Regulation Act.Regards

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha

Can Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha?

When you meet with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohit Ranjan Sinha can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.