One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi

Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 50+ user ratings
LawRatoShivaji Nagar, Pune
LawRato29 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Medical Negligence, Muslim Law, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate K. A. Qureshi holds 25 years of experience at the Bar, he has attained proficiency with fair degree of success on pleadings, arguments, art of representation and meticulous adherence to procedures. In the entire course of his career he has built up a good will in the legal fraternity. He is even engaged in enlightening people to educate their up coming generations and for that he has even actively participated in establishing some effective education institutions in Pune City.

Advocate Qureshi pursued his Law Graduation from Symbiosis College of Law, Pune University.

Advocate K. A. Qureshi is practicing at Pune all types of Civil as well as Criminal matters. Also the advocate is expert in family Court matters, Domestic Violence matters. He has successfully conducted various matters at Family Court, Mumbai and Family Court, Pune. He has extensive knowledge and experience of conducting matters relating to Landlord-Tenant disputes in Small Causes Court at Pune as well as Bombay. He is also practicing at Bombay High Court and Aurangabad High Court. He has broad experience in various Writs and Public Interest Litigations. On various occasions he has also rendered as an intervener before the Supreme Court of India.

In addition to the above experience he is expert in bail and anticipatory bail matters. The Advocate has expertise in Cheque bounce cases and in conducting matters before the charity commission. He one of the best and expert advocate in handling the issues related with Cantonment Act and rules.

He has even principled himself on the quote "Honesty is the best policy ".

Advocate Khursheed enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 1994. He is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1718/1994

  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Saleem Shaikh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate was genuine , cool, calm, active listener, genius, and gave appropriate decision.
Over 3 months ago
Sabiya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you for showing your great example of service and giving me your wonderful advice. It really meant a lot to me that you were so willing to listen and help me out. I really appreciate you taking the time to speak with me.
2 months ago
Navdeep - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Qureshi sir very patiently listened to our legal issue and was very quick in understanding the exact thing happened. He gave us the right approach which helped us to take wise and right decision. His positive attitude gave us confidence in fighting with the issue more effectively. Many Thanks for your time.
2 months ago
Ajanli - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
1 month ago
Sanjana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Immensely dedicated and motivated who leans himself completely into the issue and comes out with the best possible resolution. He has been exemplary in approaching the issue and dealing it taking all the concerned pain points into consideration.
2 months ago
Udita Tripathi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I refer to my well wishers
Over 3 months ago
Archit Dole - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I really recommend Advocate Qureshi, He helped me get the succession certificate from the court and kept me updated throughout the process until everything was taken care of.
2 months ago
Aayesha Haider Shaik - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I loved the way he explained the process.
Over 3 months ago
Vijay Mathur - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
he was very courteous when he visited our home. He showed his expertise in the subject by providing examples of his previous work. He also offered addition help in matters related to the one on hand. I would hire him anytime in future, if required again.
2 months ago
Amit Srivastav - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is very courteous and attentive. The solution suggested was constructive and custom suited to us.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi

Q: Where To File Execution Application

On 2016 I filed in Dist Consumer forum Mysore.As I was not happy with the order I filed at State Commission Karnataka Bengaluru.On 18th June 2018 I got order in my favour.In the order the opposite party was given 6 months time to give land and mental compensation.I have sent the copy by regd post to opposite party and requested to comply with.Now 5 month is question IS WHERE TO FILE EXECUTION APPLICATION?IN MYSORE OR BENGALURU? .regards

Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi answered
Botha Bagluru and Mysore are in karnataka, you have better file the execution application before the same court which has passed the order. But wait for completing of six months. If same court can not entertain the execution then may try at civil Court at mysore.

Q: Regarding how to file private complaint

My phone has been tapped , and people are severely harrasing by spreading everything that I do.Plus shouts at night.Sexual comments are also passing.Need a efficient lawyer who can really help.Firstly they have started spreading in ofc and now they have spreading where I live

Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi answered
You are supposed to file a wel drafted police complaint. Or else u have to obtain court order by filing a complaint in JMFC court for obtaining the order. You. For further assistance obtain my details fromLawRato

Q: Information required about late FIR

Dear Sir/Madam,As per stated subject I required information regarding filing FIR against Government officer for accusing and death threatening after two years of incident. Actually I got proof now of his mis-behavior and using non parliamentary words to me. kindly give suggestion how to proceed to file FIR now.Regards,Dinesh Jagdale

Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi answered
Better you file the private complaint before the judicial MAGISTRATE with detail of your grievance. You also narrate the date wise detail incidences along with the proof and witnesses etc. You have to specially write the reasoning and cause for filing delay the complaint. The court pay pass the order directing the incharge of the concern police station to investigate the matter in 156(3) or 202 of cr p c.

Q: Cheque bounced due to insufficient funds

I have got a check from a local bank from a payee. When I presented it to my bank account ( different bank ) it bounced . Insufficient funds . Will my bank represent it within 24 hours / what are my options?

Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi answered
Get the report from bank pertains to insufficient balance. Issue legal notice immidiatly through the Advocate.wait for stipulated days for payment. If no payment file the case in JMFC court u/s 138 of NIA.

Q: Having an extramarital affair with married woman wants to marry her

Hi, I am married man and having extra maritial affair with whome is also married female. we know each other since 1 yrs, we love each other and wanted to get marry, she run from her home 2 times, but her husband try to threat use about adultery and other legal cases. I have read about adultery. but recently I read the new that, adultery is no more crime now. she contact me after that. so we are have some hopes. but before I want to go further, I want to know what complication can come if she run 3rd time. they threat both of use by police case. I wanted to what are possible case they case put on me, and what are possible option for me.

Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi answered
Extra marrital relations with other married women is double adultery. First you are doing adultery from your wife point of view, likewise she is also commiting wrong from point of adultry. Her husband can file complaint against her and you both respectively and which is valid ground for divorce. Please note, further note what about you and your wife ? She may knock the court doors against you. Take care and precaution


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi

Can Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi?

When you meet with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Khursheed Anwar Qureshi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.