One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Kaustubh Sinha

Advocate Kaustubh Sinha

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Sikka Classic Home, Ghaziabad
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Kaustubh Sinha has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kaustubh provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, medical negligence matters, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Kaustubh has been involved in matters relating to Electricity Act 2003, telecom disputes, mergers between telecom companies, matters related to prevalent monopoly in petroleum sector, matters pertaining to election in societies and matters relating to water dispute before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India. He has also drafted and appeared in Special Leave Petitions in matters pertaining to land acquisitions, land reforms, agricultural tenancies under Bihar Tenancy Act 1885, Bihar consolidation of holdings and prevention of fragmentation Act, 1956, pre-emption matters, in matters related to personal laws and partition, in Special leave Petition involving maintainability of letter patents appeal after the insertion of section 100-A in Civil Procedure Code, 1908, matters pertaining to rent, eviction and tenancy and has drafted service matters involving compulsory retirement of judicial officer, service matter relating to dismissal from service, promotion in service.

Advocate Kaustubh enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2009. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1549/2009
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Kaustubh Sinha Resident property capture by other party claiming that they are owners Giving advance for booking but event got cancelled can we ask money