Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Kashyap Kaushal

Advocate Kashyap Kaushal

  Indraouri, Patna

 Experience: 0 years

No Ratings
5+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Civil

Advocate Kashyap Kaushal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kashyap provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Family Matters, Cyber Crime Matters, Labour and Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kashyap enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2017. He is a member of High Court Bar Association of Patna.

Enrollment Number : B/234/2017

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Kashyap Kaushal: English, Hindi, Maithili

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Cyber Crime
  • Divorce
  • Family
  • Labour & Service
  • Property
  • Civil


  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna High Court


  • MON 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Kashyap Kaushal

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 700/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 500/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Kashyap Kaushal

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate Kashyap Kaushal

Fill in your details and Advocate Kashyap Kaushal will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly