One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Kapil Rathor

Advocate Kapil Rathor

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNigdi, Pune
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, High Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Kapil Rathor has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kapil provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Tax Matters, Consumer Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kapil enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014. He is a member of Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/606/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kapil Rathor. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kapil Rathor

Q: Need to determine legality of marriage

so here it is.... I got married to my ex husband in the presence of my family members (Mother, Father & younger brother) & his Mother & his Aunt in 2007 with the help of a Hindu Priest at my residence. We both are Hindu by religion. However, my ex mother in law ordered not to perform any Saptapadi & Agni Pheras to the priest. So that part of ceremony was not performed however, the ceremony of Garlnad exchange, sindoor ceremony & MangalSutra ceremony was performed. After that we got this marriage Registered under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 & obtained a Marriage Certificate. I do have Photographs of the Wedding. I would like to know whether this marriage is Legal & Valid ? However, we did our Engagement Ceremony with all the rituals & customs.

Advocate Kapil Rathor answered
It is valid under Hindu law but you still have doubts in said marriage then why not get saptpadi it a only half hour process no need to tell anyone book one pandit and do it xxxxxxxxcccccccxxxxxxxxxxxcc

Q: What are the conditions of getting custodianship

Hello, I have following two questions. 1) I understand the new mental health bill also allows a person to nominate a custodian in case he suffers from mental health challenge in the future , allowing that person to take decisions on the patients behalf. So in the case I appoint a friend as my future custodian in case of any future mental disability, would that override any claim my family members can make to get my custodianship then. 2) Does the new law protects the legal rights of such a mentally challenged person? Can a mentally challenged person use all civil and criminal rights in law.

Advocate Kapil Rathor answered
You have to file application in district court under appropriate law cxxxxxxxxx cxxxxxxxccccccccccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccccxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Q: Husband sent divorce notice on silly thing what to do

We have got married on this month 19th June and on 20th June on silly thing tht I asked a mineral water my husband decided to divorce me in night... He even made me to return mangal Sutra and did pressurised me any my mom at his place saying u will have to sign the papers Now else I won't let you Ppl go anywhere... My mom was not keeping well as he and his mom was threatening us continue and he raised his hand also on me.. I wanted to take my mom out in fresh air which made me to agree his terms.. But I didn't sign papers and returned to Mumbai from Ahmadabad on 21st.. Now his lawyer sent me the paper on mail drafting tht I discontinue all my rights and no alimoney which I don't agree.. As before marriage I had a job 4 months back but he didn't allow me to join, I'm from a poor family and needed a job to survive.. He knew all still he never helped neither I ever asked anything before marriage.. He married to me spoiled my life with divorce demand & he expects me not to ask alimoney..What should I do now?

Advocate Kapil Rathor answered
Don't worry First take help of friends and relatives to solve the issue.give appropriate time or visit good councilor and take advice and also take advice of advocate to settle the issue as you have new marriage so try the settle amicably if this will not work out you file a case in family court for alimony

Q: Can i live with my cousin in a Live-In relationship

Can i & my mother's sister daughter do live in relationships ? We love each other very much she can't live without me. Please give me any solution that we live together

Advocate Kapil Rathor answered
Yesss you can

Q: Online shopping fraud filed complaint online what to do now

There was a wedsite address Siyaram . Placed order for three dress material combo and paid online. Got acknowledgement through email. But company is not responding, product has not received and even web site is also gone. Did online complaint in Jago grahak Jago ,got complaint no too. Now I want to know what else I have to do to get money back? Please help

Advocate Kapil Rathor answered
File a consumer complaint at your district consumer redressal forum with appropriate court fees...,,:,,,,,,,,,,,,

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kapil Rathor

Can Advocate Kapil Rathor represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kapil Rathor can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Rathor?

When you meet with Advocate Kapil Rathor for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Rathor?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Rathor, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Rathor?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kapil Rathor, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kapil Rathor?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kapil Rathor regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kapil Rathor?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kapil Rathor can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.