One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Kanchana Patil

Advocate Kanchana Patil

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Nandini Layout, Bangalore
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Cyber Crime, Documentation, Medical Negligence, Property, RERA, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Kanchana Patil has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kanchana Patil's office is in Nandini Layout, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate Kanchana Patil lenskart account misused by the lenskart i need an advice to file case joint property with husband relinquish/sales deed