One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore / Bengaluru - Advocate Jobee Paul

Advocate Jobee Paul

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVisweawra Enclave, Bangalore / Bengaluru
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Civil, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate Jobee Paul has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jobee provides services in various fields of Child Custody Matters, Criminal Matters, Divorce Matters, Civil Matters, Corporate related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jobee enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2010. He is a member of Bangalore Bar Association.

  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore / Bengaluru

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Jobee Paul. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Jobee Paul

Q: Jurisdiction for divorce petition

My husband filed divorce case in his native where we never resided so when I can file objection for it. Right now or I can take time as much as I want( ex: after two years) . Now I don't want to give divorce.

Advocate Jobee Paul answered
Jurisdiction is where marriage solemnised nor last resided .If partner has filed divorce need to filed counter for rejection.Thanks..

Q: I want to bring my wife back but court already announced maintenance

Wife has lodged a case on me and my parents she is not staying since five years and she is staying with her mother with my daughter and on march 6th she has demanded 50lakh and with house and before marriage she was working as accountant can I understand how much court announce to close this case and we have asked her to come back in court and out of the court but she is not ready to back and court has announced 3000 maintanance kindly advice me what next

Advocate Jobee Paul answered
Hi , if u want to bring your wife to lead matrimonial life, file petition under restution of congugal rights ,

Q: Husband not cohabiting nor providing maintenance.What to do?

My husband is in USA on h1 visa.It's been one and a half year we are married.His greed for dowry and alcoholism for too much and he was torturing me in USA .i dint want to spoil his career so I dint file any case on him in USA i tolerated everything. I came back to India with my son who is 7 months old after al that we gave him a chance and asked them to solve by talking, we were waiting for him to come back sit with family and talk to sort the issues but he came to India for 5 week and dint inform us he is not taking care of me and my son nor he is talking us. I am at my parents place past from 2 months and my father is taking care of me and my son. His parents has taken all my jewelry.Can I  file a case on him and family and get him back to India?What all case can I file on him? My son is USA born so will that affect my son on custody issue ?

Advocate Jobee Paul answered
hi , u can file suit for maintaince , suit for recoverey, u can opt for restution of Conjugal rights , as not clear on the above if any domestic violence is met ..

Q: Travel agency refused to pay bill of resort. how to recover my money

I have a resort and one of the travel agency had brought his guest and guides to stay at my resort and eat their too and stayed at my resort for a week.. i had made a bill against the travel agency but that agency fails to pay the bill. What are they liable for?

Advocate Jobee Paul answered
Hi, As the travel agecey has not paid for the invoice raised pertaining to accomdation and eaterey , send a legal notice to the travel agencey to pay the amount within 1 week and if they do not pay nor respond file case for recoverey .

Q: Husband filed fake RCR case to save himself from harassment allegation

My husband filed case against my in Hindu Marriage Act 9, actually i was under house arrest by him for one year he took all my and my son jewels (hardly 50 soverign) finally he sent me out without any reason. I am based in chennai, now staying with my parents, i have given police complaint against him asking for dowry harassment, but after police enquiry he immediately filed case in family court. i didnt attend my first hearing and second hearing notice i refused to receive. because my family very poor. i am jobless i dont have money to travel from Chennai to Bangalore. for his safety purpose only he filed the case. can you please help me in this regard. what i have to do further.

Advocate Jobee Paul answered
Hi, As the case is filed under section 9 of HMA ( Restution of congugal rights ) which conveys :Restitution of conjugal rights. — When either the husband or the wife has, without reasonable excuse, withdrawn from the society of the other, the aggrieved party may apply, by petition to the district court, for restitution of conjugal rights and the court, on being satisfied of the truth of the statements made in such petition and that there is no legal ground why the application should not be granted, may decree restitution of conjugal rights accordingly.check the case no which will be depicted in the summons and attend the court proceedings , as ur absence may lead to exparte in the case .. -- consult legal counsel as u can seek child custody / maintaince , etc .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Jobee Paul

Can Advocate Jobee Paul represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Jobee Paul can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Jobee Paul?

When you meet with Advocate Jobee Paul for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Jobee Paul?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Jobee Paul, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Jobee Paul?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Jobee Paul, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Jobee Paul?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Jobee Paul regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Jobee Paul?

The cost of hiring Advocate Jobee Paul can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.